Where can I get this mod?

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Can someone please give me a link to a mod that when a certain button or key is pressed, a bus or coach or truck comes to the plane and does some certain realistic movements or something like that. Does anyone know of a mod that could be like this?

Thanks for anyone who helps 🙂 .

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Search Avsim for Breman in 2004 scenery
It has all you want,but only at that airport

Pro Member First Officer

Isn't there one for all airports?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Crying or Very sad Not yet Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I think that World Airports 2 does have moving jetways, trucks, vehicles, etc. I've been looking at the screenshots and they are really cool.

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=JF-WA2-001

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1201

This is also a very good one: www.simflyers.net But I think that it is FPS hungry.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

It's true, world airport two does have "moving scenery." I use that term VERY loosely. It looks cool in the shots, but as far as practicality goes it's not that great. The taxi-ways don't actually dock accurately for your aircraft. I've tried everything from default to addon to freeware aircraft and the jetway usually ends up pushing through the side of the plane! It doens't make you crash, but it's still a nuisance. Also, that feature only works on certain active jetways at every airport, and the ones that are active are usually extended anyway.

The service armada is similarly a nuisance. They added more vehicles than necessary, making the plane look extremely cluttered when they're deployed. It also only appears in VC mode, 2d panel, and spot plane view, but the spot plane view HAS to be set at a fairly close distance (specified by the manual) to see them. I find it much too close to be worth it, so frankly I disabled this feature on any airport I could.

The rest of the addon is superb though! =)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

twistedsucker wrote:

Isn't there one for all airports?

Hopefully that will be included into fs2006. 😕

Pro Member First Officer

Oh right, thanks for the help people!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...