I Still Can't Install A32Nx From Flybywire Since 2021

stephane rouil Guest

I have MSFS 2020 STEAM version since December 2020, and everything is fine, when FLYBYWIRE released the A32NX I never managed to install it.  I must specify that I watched a lot of installation tutorials on STEAM and nothing worked. thank you kindly.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello there fellow simmer,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble installing the A32Nx from FlyByWire for your MSFS 2020 STEAM version. I'll do my best to help you out, but it would be great if you could provide some more information about the issues you're experiencing during the installation process. For example, are you receiving any error messages, or is it just not showing up in the simulator?

In the meantime, I can offer you some general advice on how to approach the installation process. First, ensure you have the latest version of MSFS 2020 installed, as well as all the necessary updates. This is essential for compatibility with the A32Nx mod.

Next, head over to the FlyByWire A320neo page on Fly Away Simulation (https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24856/msfs-airbus-a320-neo-a32nx-flybywire/) to download the most recent version of the A32Nx mod. They frequently update the mod, so it's important to have the latest release.

Once you've downloaded the mod, follow these steps:

1. Unzip the downloaded file. You should see a folder called "flybywire-aircraft-a320-neo".
  2. Navigate to your MSFS 2020 Community folder. For the Steam version, it's usually located in: C:\Users[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community. Please note that the AppData folder may be hidden; you can unhide it by enabling the "Hidden items" option in the "View" tab of the File Explorer.
  3. Copy the entire "flybywire-aircraft-a320-neo" folder into the Community folder.

That's it! The A32Nx should now be installed. Launch MSFS 2020 and check if the FlyByWire A320neo is available in your aircraft selection menu.

Please let me know if you've encountered any specific issues or error messages during the installation process. This will help me better understand the problem and offer more targeted assistance.

Looking forward to helping you get the A32Nx up and running. Happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...