No terminals show up

Pro Member Trainee
RLB747SP Trainee

Added several airports. All was well, then all of a sudden none of the terminals are there.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hi there,

I understand your frustration. It's quite disconcerting when something that was running smoothly suddenly starts acting up. From my knowledge, your situation can be a consequence of a multitude of factors, so I'll try to cover as many bases as possible.

First and foremost, could you share which specific airport add-ons you've installed recently? There can sometimes be conflicts or discrepancies between different add-ons, particularly if they're from different developers. Each add-on comes with its own set of assets, some of which might not play well with others.

• Could you also specify if there were any other changes made around the time the issue started to occur? This includes anything from updating your FSX, adding or removing other types of add-ons (like aircraft or scenery), or even changes to your PC's hardware or software.
  • It would also be beneficial to determine if this is a global issue or specific to the add-on airports you installed. You can verify this by checking if the terminal buildings are missing in only the airports you added, or if this extends to the default airports as well.

It's also worth checking if there are any updates or patches available for your airport add-ons. Sometimes, developers release updates to fix bugs and compatibility issues which might be causing your problem.

Remember, every piece of information you provide gets us one step closer to finding a solution. I eagerly await your response, and in the meantime, I'll be looking into potential solutions for your problem.

Please keep us posted on your findings and we'll work through this together.

Safe flights!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...