To support the Utah Orthophoto in X-plane, which HD Mesh areas need to be installed? From the general grid map it appears that the following 4 grids may be necessary, but I am reluctant to spend the time downloading uneccessary files, +30-110, +30-120, +40-110, +40-120. To that end, is there a grid map with more detail available to determine which HD Mesh files are required for a given area? Also, in the description of the HD Mesh uses, a note indicates the files may be availbe on a disk. Is such a disk or disks in fact available?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
MSFS — recently answered
MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download Boeing 777-200ER liveries in MSFS 2024?Find Boeing 777-200ER liveries for MSFS 2024, match the exact aircraft add-on, install them on…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024?Find compatible C-17 liveries for MSFS 2024, install them on PC, and fix missing or broken…Read answer →
Trainee