My FS 2002 game will not default to the original GPS screen, instead, when the GPS icon is activated a long rectangular screen appears with MODE, a circle with an arrow, cursor buttons and ENTER and CANCEL buttons appear at the top of the screen, although I can work with this screen I cannot get the original GPS image/screen up on my game despite uninstalling and reinstalling the game - CAN YOU ASSIST PLEASE?? Regrads, Lawrie
1 Answers
Please note that this post was meant to be for Flightsim 2004, not 2002. Can anyone solve this problem in Flightsim 2004? I would like to know the remede.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →