Active camera?

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

My parents finally agreed to buy me this tool today. But there are already lots of flaws! First of all, when I click Keys..., the screen turns blank and I am having to restart the whole game again, The flyby view is not even that effective. I am also not able to edit the view settings, I dont have the no-cd patch or the new flight simulator patch

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

very strange, i downloaded the freebe version, and whilst i wasn't that impressed, i never had the strange problems that you have got.

Have you updated all of your graphics drivers etc? I know that your fs9 views may have worked beforehand, but sometimes it is the extras that bring out the Driver problems!!

Micah 😉

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Micah, the free version is rock solid but it has no where near as many features of the full version, which, yes, has many known bugs. It's glitchy. A lot of AC users are migrating to "Walk & Follow" which is said to be more robust and have more features sill than AC.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...