Best floatplane?

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Does anyone know of a very good float plane for download, needing it for my movie 🙂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I honestly can't remember where I downloaded it from (RadarMan should be here in a few seconds to post it), but it's an entire "Maule" package. The (40+mb) download contains 6 variations of the maule: a tricycle gear setup, 2 taildraggers, 2 with tundra wheels/ skis, and one seaplane model. The whole package has actually become my number 1 VFR aircraft to fly! It even has its own GPS in the radio stack!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I forgot all about it.
60mb and your right, it's a fantastic aircraft, Probably as close as you can get to pay-ware.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props54.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

What panel should I use for the maule package. I've downloaded the maule but I always get the 172 panel. 😕

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

the panel and sounds are in separate folder when you download it. you can pick between 2 panels and 2 sounds. you can also download it off fsnordic.net

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Thanks for the info! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...