Rudder pedals, the experience

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Hi guys,

Well i finally recieved my CH rudder pedals, and wanted to report back on them.

I have to say that it really does make a difference. Taxiing is so much more enjoyable now, rather than turn my yoke, i have the real deal to see me round the airport.
Approaches are also made easier as the rudder pedals help you line up your plane of choice beautifully with the runway and touch down on that centre line.

So, if you are thinking of getting pedals, they are a worthwhile investment!

Just thought i would keep you all posted.

Micah 😛

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Pro-Sim First Officer

Thanks Micah .... I have been unure about getting the pedals for a long time - I have the CH Yoke and it's transformed the sin... but as I mainly fly the heavy airliners, I don't use Rudder much at all....

But it sounds grat for taxi-ing and on Approach.... 😂

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

I've only ever used pedals once (on a semi-pro cockpit simulator) and they were tricky. Unfortunately I'm not in a position with my PC setup to use them. I stick to the numeric keypad and only ever use the rudder controls in a helicopter. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...