This is not a patronize or an advertisment. 😉
| AMD or INTEL | |||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||
| Total Votes : 12 | |||||||||||||||||
5 Answers
I voted for Intel because it is what I have and seems popular to me 😂
Intel rules!

AMD for me. It just seems beefier for some reason. I guess I'll know just how well it works with my new pro.
I voted for AMD, becuase that's the one I have and it's great!
AMD
Why?
More bang for your cash
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain