Default cold and dark aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

Is there anyway to make the default condition having the engines shutdown, mags off, mixture in the cut off position, master switch off and parked on the ramp? Thanks for your help.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
limmy Trainee

http://www.fs2004.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=97 Try that and let me know if it's what you were looking for?

rgds limmy

Pro Member Trainee
ronaldpatton Trainee

Well done! It did just what I was looking for. The only switches left on were the mags and the Garmin 530 (I am using the FSI Navajo). The default 172 was indeed cold and dark with the mags off. I will do a little tweeking and I think I will have it. Thanks!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...