Is there anyway to make the default condition having the engines shutdown, mags off, mixture in the cut off position, master switch off and parked on the ramp? Thanks for your help.
2 Answers
http://www.fs2004.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=97 Try that and let me know if it's what you were looking for?
rgds limmy
Well done! It did just what I was looking for. The only switches left on were the mags and the Garmin 530 (I am using the FSI Navajo). The default 172 was indeed cold and dark with the mags off. I will do a little tweeking and I think I will have it. Thanks!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee