ATC chatter

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I flew into New York this afternoon and after I finally got a chance to acknowledge it I was only 2 miles from the runway. I barely had a chance to contact the tower. 😳 Basically, is there any way to speed up the ATC chatter??? Maybe a program to make them talk faster? 😕

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I think the Edit Voice Pack helps solve that problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Has any one tried it?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

mypilot wrote:

I flew into New York this afternoon and after I finally got a chance to acknowledge it I was only 2 miles from the runway. I barely had a chance to contact the tower. 😳 Basically, is there any way to speed up the ATC chatter??? Maybe a program to make them talk faster? 😕

I had the exact same problem on similar occasions. After much chatter the talking stopped. The very moment I hit the key to reply I get buzzed out and the chatter resumes. Sometimes I will wait... and after three or four seconds of silence, the split second I hit the reply key I am cut off again. Argh! Mad

MICROSOT UPDATE ATC IN FS2006 TO CORRECT THIS ISSUE!!! 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain

My problem is I have to many traffic add-ons and Afcads. TO MUCH TRAFFIC!!!I don't really want to sacrafice any traffic though. I don't quite understand how the voice edit pack works though. 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...