Piper Navajo download?

Hi!! Can someone help me find a nice Navajo for fs 2004.

Thanks!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks Radarman! but i installed it and is not working.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Please explain exactly what you mean about "not working".

Radar

Ok 😂 I download it and works fine I zip the file to ¨aircrafts¨ and also works fine but it doesent appears in the sim.

configit Guest

I downloaded this a/c and also the supposed fix(chiefv1fix.zip) which did not help. After a perusal of the aircraft.cfg file - I found several mis-spellings there in regard to mdl and air files - I attempted to correct some of them - the main one being the spelling of 'chieftain' as 'cheiftian' in the sim name. These mis-spellings do not matter if the files or cfg entries they refer to are spelt or misspelt in the same way - but this is not so. The attempt to manually correct just ended in me going round in circles.
(It is not so long ago that there was a debate in this forum which reached the conclusion that spellling was not too important and it was even bad form to point these mis-spelling out to the authors.)
The above example indicates the importance of correct spelling in areas of life which require exact communication.
BTW There are many other Piper Chieftains available free in Avsim, Flightsim, etc

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The guest, configit, is correct. (Thanks)

Here is the aircraft with the fix telling you that you need it so it will show up in the sim.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props73.htm

Radar

Thanks a lot for the help!! but where do i upload the file?To aircrafts or to the navajo aircraft file?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Load the aircraft into your main aircraft folder, then put the fix into the Navajo folder, when it asks if you want it to overwrite say yes.

Radar

All done finally!! 😀 Thans alot for helping me.

It flyes nice but i would like to put better engines you guys think is possible? Like the baron and the baron58tc, the baron stock goes 370 and the baron 58tc goes 407. Maybe i can copy the data of the baron58tc plane i have and paste it to the navajo?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know Make a backup of the one you have now and "play around" with the engines.
Always keep a backup.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...