in game fs9

Pro Member Trainee
Camokozzy Trainee

if im sitting on runway ready to take-off then if a go outside to look at the aircraft it starts shaking i.e the ground and the aircraft ne one shed ne light on what this could be, my machine spec is amd 3200 64bit, 1024mb ram, 6600gt oc graphics card

cheers
camokozzy

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The runways at most of the airports are not "flat" and that's what causes the aircraft to bounce. It's a MS bug not your machine.
I think that's what you were asking.

Radar

Andy2005 Guest

I have the same problem but don't know what causes it unfortunatly. With me it only happens for a few seconds after changing the view and then it settles down.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

At some airports the wheels will sink or seem to float above the runway, this post sorts that problem and maybe your problem but I'm not too sure:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/5779/contact-points-explained-and-some-fixes/

😉

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Andy2005 wrote:

I have the same problem but don't know what causes it unfortunatly. With me it only happens for a few seconds after changing the view and then it settles down.

As an experiment press Pause while you're in the 2D cockpit, then SHIFT-S to switch to Spot View, then Pause again to unpause the sim. Does this change the behavior at all? If not, what if you delay unpausing for a few moments? (These are obviously not solutions but suggestions on how to narrow down what is behind the problem.)

Rick

Guest Ed Guest

Hmm, I've never seen it on a land runway, but when flying amphibians I have seen it on water. If I am on the water and then press "S" to go to Spot view, the plane will jump up and down about 6 or 8 feet, and make big splashes in the water. A couple of times it has been violent enough to register as a crash. 😳

Weird.

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...