hey 4th cd contents

M_pilot Guest

can u tell me where can i download the 4th cd contects of fs2004...i have lost the 4th cd.it also contains the crack in it.plzzzzzz

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

M_pilot wrote:

have lost the 4th cd.it also contains the crack in it.plzzzzzz

I don't really know what you mean, but there is a no-cd crack available on this website. Just follow this link ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/317/no-cd-patch-for-flight-simulator-2004/

I don't know if you can download that seeing as how your not a member. Give it a shot and let us know if it works 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Another lost,damaged,crashed,burned,stolen CD4.

MS must have put some selfdistract,selfdissapear,selfsmasher mechanism in it...Why CD1,2,3 dont have this mechanism...I have to complain about it.

These CD contents is avaliable in the Original Version of CD4 in FS package.There is no way to download this contents from anywhere.
❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I think it is an, "I never had a legal FS9", situation. However, if this is not the case, he can contact MS (as long as he registered it) to obtain another.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Contact MS here and they'll replace the CD when you give them the key number.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

I think the reason that CD4 continues to get damaged is that you have to continually use it if you do not have the No CD crack installed. You only need CD 1,2,and 3 to install FS9. Have always been worried with other games that require the CD to be in the drive when using it. What, as my youngest son has done, if the CD is removed from the drive and place in some other case. If you have lost CD4, look in some of your other game cases.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I guess this is also the reason that any games manufacturer will replace your CD free of charge if you can supply them a serial number or barcode number off the box to prove you actually bought the game

Pro Member Trainee
glen4cindy Trainee

Another answer is a "skin" that you can now find at Wal-mart and other places that sell computer stuff.

This won't keep your disc from getting cracked, but, it will keep the disc from being scratched.

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Help please......... can anyone upload me their FS9 discs, all 4 will do 😂 You see, the dog has eaten disc 1, a gang of burglers broke in and stole disc 2, a meteor crashed through the roof and landed on disc 3 totally destroying it 😳 and disc 4 was on top of the t.v. when it blew up and caught fire 🙄 and er !! it sort of melted Umm... Oh by the way, when is FS 2050 coming out ??? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

fourby wrote:

Help please......... can anyone upload me their FS9 discs, all 4 will do 😂 You see, the dog has eaten disc 1, a gang of burglers broke in and stole disc 2, a meteor crashed through the roof and landed on disc 3 totally destroying it 😳 and disc 4 was on top of the t.v. when it blew up and caught fire 🙄 and er !! it sort of melted Umm... Oh by the way, when is FS 2050 coming out ??? 😂

Umm... #3 sounds reasonable. the others...no.
Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

👏 👏 👏 👏
great one!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

fourby wrote:

lmfao superb!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

What a coincidence 😳

Exactly the same thing happened to my disks ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

What a coincidence 😳

Exactly the same thing happened to my disks ROFL

Haaa... ❗ My voodoo 😁 finally works... 👍

Watch out your system now.... Poke in Eye

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

Good news, I think.......It appears that if the TV blewup and caught fire as a direct result of the meteor crashing through the roof, all damage should be covered under your home owner's insurance. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...