FS Cargo

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

I wondered if anyone has purchased this add on? Crash G posted about it on November 10th.
I purchased it after shortly after following his link contained in the post.

I can report - that it is an excellent add on. Well worth getting. The authors have added improvements as they have gone along. There is also a good support forum too.
🙂

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

roger123 wrote:

I wondered if anyone has purchased this add on? Crash G posted about it on November 10th.
I purchased it after shortly after following his link contained in the post.

I can report - that it is an excellent add on. Well worth getting. The authors have added improvements as they have gone along. There is also a good support forum too.
🙂

Why not provide us with a link so it's easier for us to look at it? Hack

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

When you google "fs cargo", the second item is:

FSAddon Publishing's FSCargoAnd the extensions we have in mind.... bigger freight, other cargo, cargo areas ... About FSAddon Cargo going to be an integral part of all our sceneries. ...
www.fsaddon.com/products/products_fscargo_V1.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

CrashGordon wrote:

When you google "fs cargo", the second item is:

FSAddon Publishing's FSCargoAnd the extensions we have in mind.... bigger freight, other cargo, cargo areas ... About FSAddon Cargo going to be an integral part of all our sceneries. ...
www.fsaddon.com/products/products_fscargo_V1.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Good morning CG
Sorry I forgot to put a link to the site in my orginal post. You do not mention whether you have got it or not?
There is mention on their forum that they are working on FSG to be used for long haul flight (with the thought of cargo hauling virtual airlines in mind)
The add on seems to have got off to a good start, with a lot of free updates to follow.
Regards
Roger
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Actually, I was making one of my typically cranky comments about typing 13 words here to request a link rather than two words on google to get the same link.

I haven't gotten it yet. Probably because I've been too busy buying GA A/C. Cessna 337, 310; Beech Bonanza A36 and Piper Meridian". I've been doing enough VA long haul flights that I needed some GA stuff to relax with. 🙄

EDIT: Oops, I forgot the Super King Air B200.

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

CG
< I needed some GA stuff to relax with.>
I trust that you will enjoy your relaxation and also a relaxing weekend.

BTW
We have had snow in England. Heavy in some parts and lighter in others.
We at the moment come under the lighter category.

Regards
Roger
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Snow? Oh yes, I remember that. Doesn't happen here. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...