Flight sim and surround view....

marcguest Guest

Hey all - I hear talk about flight sim with multi-monitor and surround view, but I'm not getting it. I see screenshots of 3 and more screens all showing terrain like true surround video, but mine is not working.

I can drag windows to any monitor, and can even split my view between two monitors - but I cannot get my terrain view to run anything wider than 1 screen size. If I drag the box to full width across multiple screens, the terrain picture still ramins the width of 1 monitor only.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

I am "playing" with that matter for some time. I never
read any thing like surround window as it described in your post. The closest idea was to devide your monitor (or at your case the 2 monitors if you can spread your "picture" to 2 monitors) to 3 and to place
left-front view to left side right-front to right side
and the rest to the middle.
Other method to put left and right to the second monitor and to place the second monitor above or under the main one.
By the way what frame rate you have after opening 2-3
views? What card are you using?
I am rely interested to hear from you. I just both a new card (ATI 9600xt)
just to impruve the usage of multiple monitors

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Try thise one. If not help is still interesting

http://www20.tomshardware.com/graphic/20040216/index.html

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...