need help

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Hi guys! I have a problem- whenever I start up FS, i see the FS load screen, but it never goes away, and the main FS screen where you select aircraft and stuff never appears, the FS load screen just is always there, and when i check into ctrl+alt+del it says that FS is not responding.

Thanks,
Robbier

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Since when you get this problem?
Did you install any add-ons or another program on your system?
Did you check what programs running on background and if they are necessary?

There are a lot of reasons which can cause this problem my friend so try to be a little more specific about it.

TIP:A fresh install of FS never hurts... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Oh, sorry. This problem started just recently, after i installed 2 new aircraft, POSKY 737 w/ and w/o winglets. My system specs are-

Windows XP Home
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 GHz
512 MB RAM
Direct X 9.0c
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
Realtek AC97 Audio

And I usually have no background tasks running, i usually end them

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well you can try to restore your system 1 day back and check if your problem persists.If yes probably has to do with your add-ons installation.
Your specs is enough but not the best as im sure you know my friend.
You can also restart your system in safe mode and check if FS can run on this way.It is not going to run perfect(no graphics loaded in safe mode)but we will find out that FS installation is ok.
Have you change your display settings after your add-ons installation?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...