New problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Allright, i'm really mad now! During a flight, my airspeed indicator suddenly stopped giving me a reading, or, it would give an incorrect one. This happens ONLY when i load up a different weather scheme other than the default weather. It's happened EVERY time i would try a new flight too. It's not a failure, cause i know i turned them off. Someone tell me what's going on please!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Guest

Hi,

First time post here, as a guest. I've been lurking for months; this is the first time I've know the answer to a question before everybody else posted!

I think your problem is that the pitot tube is icing up due to snow or cold conditions. Flip on the "Pitot" switch to melt the ice, and see if that helps.

Ed

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

If your airspeed indicator is set to read indicated airspeed, which by the way is how they read in real aircraft, how it reads will be directly affected by weather, I.E. cold temps, hi barometer, it will read higher. Warm temps, low barometer it will read lower.

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Once while flying an IRF flight at 24,000 feet for no reason I lost all my electrical power..And I mean all...Nothing was left was just me and a blank cockpit......

So,,,,To return safetly to ground all I did was hit the * End Flight* button.....lol Safe again.......We all lived.......

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...