YEEEEEEHAAAAA!!!Plane party here!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

WOW,i can't believe it! I just got a letter from my rc plane aero club that they're doing a huge plane festival in my small french city,Perpignan,because of the 70th anniversary of the french airforce,so i just went and checked out a big square,and it turns out they have an old patrouille de france dassaut mystere fouga,the cockpit of a dassaut mirage III and the jet engine of a mirage 2000,and also a 1/10 scale model of a c-160 transall!All to be touched!So,wanting more,I went to another square,only to find a few fighter pilotsgiving a speech(whome i later met),and a complete Mirage 2000,in witch i sat and inspected the wings,machine guns,engine etc.So then i looked at the program,and there will be a tamed eagle,a glider,and in my aeroclub there will be 6 fighters landing!oh,and on wednesday(the last day)they're gonna land a chopper on a hyper small square!So,i'm having a great time here!!! 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That's great!! Enjoy it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sounds great, go back and take some pictures if you have the time.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

👏 👏 👏 Have a good time hms 😀

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Sounds like you're going to have a great time, I look forward to some pics if it is possible to get some! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yeah,thanks,but i don't have my digi cam right now,so i'll take some normal pics and scan them. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...