Blackpool UK

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

dose someone have an ad-don scenery for microsoft flight sim 2004
for blackpool iv looked in hear and also other websites and i found on in F's 98 can some one give me a link please thanks tazz126

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Have a look here. 😉

Blackpool Scenery V2.0
Scenery of Blackpool's famous Illuminations in England Includes hundreds of Illuminations, buildings and new land textures.

Clicking on the link below, should bring you the file straight away to download.

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=6623

Pro Member First Officer

thanks for that Intel
can i ask is it you radar man are u the boss of this site ❓ if so i would like to ask u some questions about this site

Pro Member First Officer

will this work in sf4 or do i need to do it up

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

tazz126 wrote:

thanks for that Intel
can i ask is it you radar man are u the boss of this site ❓ if so i would like to ask u some questions about this site

No, that would be Flyaway, I'm a moderator, if I can answer your questions I will.
Sorry I don't know what sf4 is.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

i uploaded some picks last Friday and thay are still not on the screen shots part and i don't no how to put them on hear so what do i need to do and thanks tazz126

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway is the only one with access to the screenshot gallery and he will load them when he can.

Follow this tutorial and it should show you how to put screenshots in your posts.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11288/guide-to-upload-our-pics/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

hiya neighbour 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...