alt+enter problem

soohy Guest

hi!

i've got a small rtather annoing problem. I've got two monitors pluged into my pc. One for the main view and onother one to display gauges. When i get my gauges on the other screen and i go to fullscreen mode everything works perfect but if i want to go to window mode pressing alt+enter again computer reboots 😳 If anyone knows what's going on please let me know.
-----------------------------------
soohy@wp.pl

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your video card may not be able to take the switch, it may be getting old.
Or, you need to clean out and reinstall the video drivers.

Let us know what happens.

Radar

soohy Guest

problem solved. it appeard that fs2004 can't run on dual core processors. I had to swith one of the cores off and now everything is fine. Ps card can't be getting old yet.... its new nvidia 7800 gtx 🙂 thnx anyway !

By the way. That dual core procesor causes some other problems as well. Disappearing textures and stuff like that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Good to know information. I was planning on getting a new computer and the company offers dual core processors and mother boards with two, single core processors. Any other reasons not to get the dual core processors? I'm guessing that two processors would be better than one or even two dual core processors. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...