hi all can any one help me about finding a310 kuwait aiways for fs2004 and not texture only pls
2 Answers
The 4th down and it's from fs2000, I doubt that it will work but you can try.
It's the only one I could find without going to http://www.flightsim.com/
http://www.simviation.com/fs2000jets76.htm

Cant find an A310 in kuwait Aiways colours anywhere.......but how about a A320 ➡
IFDG (Now closed)download/index.php?cid=19&sortvalue=name&order=ASC&limit=42
If the link do'es not work its on page 7 of the unofficial paints in the download section
Hope it helps
TTT
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain