Incorporating HUD to FS2004 aircraft?

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

DSB Design have released their HUD as a freeware addon; I have downloaded it but there are no instructions on how to use it.

Can anyone tell me (in simple steps) what I have to do to incorporate it into any aircraft please?

Dave

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry I don't have any idea how to operate it.
Why not write to him.

David Brice
Product Manager - DSB Design
david@dsbdesign.cjb.net

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Thanks for the reply. I'd assume it would be just like any other guage? Not that I've tinkered in this area before 🙄 Will email them & see what they say.

Dave

Pro Member Trainee
deKoven Trainee

I've DLed it but haven't looked at it yet. However, having installed a HUD in a couple of heli's which I have I can say that it is just a matter of defining a new window with the HUD in it. Then when you want to use it you just press the appropriate "Shift-#" et voila! there she is.

Edit: Yes, I went and looked at the package and far's I can tell, that's all you should need. I'll be trying it out this morning after the news is done.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...