Less or more FPS?

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey guys, i have a question about, wahts better when the fsp less, or more, because when i am going to the cockpit to spot view, there is like gray textures thne the defult textures and computer is freezing for 1 or 2 secs, and its usually like that, does anybody have an idea? and my Graphic card is DeForce 5200 128 MB

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

tiger7881 wrote:

Hey guys, i have a question about, wahts better when the fsp less, or more, because when i am going to the cockpit to spot view, there is like gray textures thne the defult textures and computer is freezing for 1 or 2 secs, and its usually like that, does anybody have an idea? and my Graphic card is DeForce 5200 128 MB

Make sure you clear out all of your temp files (use Disk Cleanup) and your hard drive is properly defragmented.......that should improve matters - an unlimited framerate may help, but it sounds like you got something else going on there too.....possibly too much going on in the background....? What are your PC specs?

🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...