ILS Frequency?

Pappy55 Guest

Just a quick dumb question..

2 of my addons have auto-land

Where do i get the ILS frequency from to put into the nav radio to use the auto land?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Open the Map and hot on the airport you are going to and.A new scree appears with all the information about the airport including ILS Frequencies(If the airport has an ILS) 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

The ILS frequencies are in the World Map in FS. Double click on the runway on the map and a box will appear with all of the runway frequencies and headings. That runway frequency goes in NAV1 which needs to be activated.

Autoland is the same principle within the ILS, just a lot more sophisticated than the approach hold button. It has the potential land a couple of hundred tonnes on the runway, the approach hold doesn't.

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

You can still use the ILS frequencys as an aid to landing rather letting AP land itself. I believe that landing is one of the most fun things about the simulator and I would personally never use autoland. The choice is obviously yours though.
Od 😉

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Odyssey: Love the space shuttle in your signature. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...