Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Top choice! You'll enjoy it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Scott Archbold (Scotteiboi) Trainee

Do you remember that screenshot i posted in the "Video card shopping" post? That was taken with at 9700pro, so if i get a better one imagine the capabilites.... 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I remember, that happened to me to a lesser degree when I bought my new card but my p/s is like all OEM p/s inadequate for a high speed card (it's only 250w).

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Scott Archbold (Scotteiboi) Trainee

Blah, hopefully i won't have that problem, all but two of the devices hooked up to my computer run on their on their own power source. Hack lol....i like that emoticon....

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

As well as Radar Man, I also have this Card (came with my mega-Dell), and it is SUPERB, would recommend to anyone....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...