FSX Carrier landings

Pro Member Trainee
slimjim Trainee

FS 2000 had a carrier landing mission but I could not find a carrier in FS 2004 or FSX. A download from this site mentioned landing a plane on a carrier in FSX. Where do I find that ship or is it another download that I missed?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welcome to Flyaway Slimjim 🍻 , love your Beef Jerky product. 😂
The carrier is probably in the same place as FS9(I don't have FSX)
Read this previous post for directions. ➡ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10488/aircraft-carriers/#62432

Meme le bonkrs Guest

😀
Hi slimjim
the carrier flight is under missions then flour power.
Hope this helps

😛 😛 😛 😂

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

There is also a carrier in San Diego, and off the coast near San Francisco... Take off from either Oakland or San Francisco, and head west... Also, look at the FSX Mission for the Catalina Day Spa mission, and you will get a nice surprise involving a Carrier.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...