fs2004

Pro Member Trainee
alibaba Trainee

Evil or Very Mad why does it stop loading at the intro screen on flight simulator 2004
can anyone help

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi alibaba, how could anyone know with no info providede from you? We will need all your rig's specs, your OS, video card, Ram and what error mgs's, etc, etc Post back here, PLZ...rob

Pro Member Trainee
alibaba Trainee

Evil or Very Mad win xp pro, AMD 2000+ ge force2 64mb mx400 there is no error message, it just stops loading at the intro screen....

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Hi, there may be a problem with the Nvidia drivers...you should try other driver versions and search both nvidia's web site and www for possible solutions. When I bought a nvidia 5800, I had this prob, so after not fixing it, I took the card back and got a 5900 ultra, which works great. I know ATI cards will also work. Good Luck, rob

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...