SearchSearch 

PMDG 747-400

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey, I purchased few days ago the PMDG 747-400 and now I try to use it, but for some reason, when I am starting my flight, the gauges shut down, after few seconds, and you cant see nothing no engine controls, not attitude indicater... you know what i am talking about. So whats wrong? cuz as I start right away everything ok, but after few mins its shutting down, like the avionics are down for some reason.

Any ideas?

9 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sounds like a product authentication problem, it's an anti-piracy feature. You'll have to contact PMDG support.

Pro Member First Officer

IDK, When I purchased the b737 series, it was working good, only the B747 not. 😞

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Tiger I hope you get it working. I got that same software. I have both 747 and 747F I love them both. First airplane that has flexable wings for me.

Pro Member First Officer

yea I know, its awesome I love it too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

IDK, When I purchased the b737 series, it was working good, only the B747 not. 😞

I'm a bit confused here, just want to clarify -- you are aware of the fact that if you have both, PMDG 737 and 747 -- they have to be installed in a particular order. From memory and according to logic it would be the 737 first. If you have that ok, I don't know what the problem is.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

If you own multiple PMDG products, be certain that you install them in
the following order:

1) PMDG 737-600/700
2) PMDG 737-800/900
3) PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies
4) PMDG 747-400F Queen of the Freighters
5) PMDG 747-400 Universal Sound Update <-- THIS IS LAST!

Pro Member First Officer

Ladies and Gentelman, I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE ORDER Embarassed now I do 😀 , so let me try. I hope it will help 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I am glad you brought this up Tiger cause I'm thinking of buying PMDG's 737s. 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Its awesome, like real thecockpit and model are so real. I love, good luck if you buy it. 😉