PMDG 747-400

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey, I purchased few days ago the PMDG 747-400 and now I try to use it, but for some reason, when I am starting my flight, the gauges shut down, after few seconds, and you cant see nothing no engine controls, not attitude indicater... you know what i am talking about. So whats wrong? cuz as I start right away everything ok, but after few mins its shutting down, like the avionics are down for some reason.

Any ideas?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sounds like a product authentication problem, it's an anti-piracy feature. You'll have to contact PMDG support.

Pro Member First Officer

IDK, When I purchased the b737 series, it was working good, only the B747 not. 😞

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Tiger I hope you get it working. I got that same software. I have both 747 and 747F I love them both. First airplane that has flexable wings for me.

Pro Member First Officer

yea I know, its awesome I love it too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

IDK, When I purchased the b737 series, it was working good, only the B747 not. 😞

I'm a bit confused here, just want to clarify -- you are aware of the fact that if you have both, PMDG 737 and 747 -- they have to be installed in a particular order. From memory and according to logic it would be the 737 first. If you have that ok, I don't know what the problem is.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

If you own multiple PMDG products, be certain that you install them in
the following order:

1) PMDG 737-600/700
2) PMDG 737-800/900
3) PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies
4) PMDG 747-400F Queen of the Freighters
5) PMDG 747-400 Universal Sound Update <-- THIS IS LAST!

Pro Member First Officer

Ladies and Gentelman, I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE ORDER Embarassed now I do 😀 , so let me try. I hope it will help 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I am glad you brought this up Tiger cause I'm thinking of buying PMDG's 737s. 😀

Pro Member First Officer

Its awesome, like real thecockpit and model are so real. I love, good luck if you buy it. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...