Problem add and remove.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Johnson (tricky42) Trainee

Hiya Chaps.

Having problems removing Acceleration, When I go to Add and Remove and try to remove it it states its already removed but its still there?

In desperation I removed F.S.X. as well but that's still there and playable?

Please don't tell me to go into registry. That would confuse me.

Thanks for any help Mike

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

errrr try doing a system restore to a few days ago sounds a strange problem, u could email microsoft too

Pro Member Trainee

Ive tried the restore and its still the same.

Pro Member First Officer

try just finding the fsx folders and sending them to the recycle bin then emptying the bin just backup your payware stuff if u have any

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

that sounds dangerous...fsx leaves files all over the shop, not just in the fsx folder

Pro Member First Officer

not if everything is backed up and you have a safe date to restore to if it all goes pear shaped

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks chez 64 and warlord 40 I'm an old Codger and it takes 10 minuets to switch the P.C. on !!!! never mind doing back ups? ha ha

Ive e-mail Microsoft with the problem see if they can come up with a solution.

Will Keep you posted. Mike.

Pro Member First Officer

ok cool good luck mate

Pro Member Trainee

Hi.
Sorted the problem out?

It was a thing called "Windows Installer" That went missing,

You were right about getting in touch with Microsoft they were extremely helpful and free, Ive now got the latest version of "Windows Installer" 3.1 vol 2.

Thanks again. Mike.

Pro Member First Officer

always happy to help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...