Adding aircraft to FSX in WINDOWS VISTA

Pro Member Trainee
shawhyn (shawhyn) Trainee

I am in this forum to get help.If anyone want to help then please tell me how to add and run a aircraft from flyaway to FSX (Ooooops capital letter!!!!) in windows Vista.Please reply in details so that i can follow step by step.
thanks
Sh.

Last edited by shawhyn (shawhyn) on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:53 am, edited 4 times in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Then may I be the second to point out that typing in all CAPITALS is indeed considered rude. Not just that, but it makes it incredibly difficult to read.

It has nothing to do with where you're from - you dreamt that up from who knows where. It's purely to do with internet etiquette.

Just because you haven't come across nor seem too bothered about abiding by it, does that make it wrong?

Maybe you are new to web based forums, I don't know, but the "when in Rome..." reference you were given earlier seems quite apt.

Some reference material in case further vitriol clouds the truth...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock

Specifically...On Internet chat systems and forums, typing a sentence in all capitals is often considered rude, the large letters akin to shouting or yelling within the social context. Caps lock is also often used when expressing one's enthusiasm through text, about a particular topic. On a more practical level, text written in all capital letters, a result of engaging the caps lock, may be difficult to read.

You'll find similar views expressed by hundreds of thousands here:

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=typing+in+capitals+on+forums&meta=&aq=f&oq=

Sorry if that offends you but...well, that's life 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

This forum is Off Topic!

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Your "off topic!" sign is all caps. 🙄

Later ... Art

Pro Member First Officer

Oops!

Pro Member First Officer

I don't think I did that on purpose!

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

effieveda wrote:

Your "off topic!" sign is all caps. 🙄

Later ... Art

ROFLMAO!!!! 😂 😂 😂

Me likes that.....

Anyho....I'll help the guy out, but my home network is down so I can't really run through it step by step... and I really hate workin on Library computers..... 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...