Flight Simulator for Macs?

Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

I showed a friend FSX on my computer and he loved it, So I thought I'd get it for him but he has a Mac and I'm pretty sure that X doesn't run on macs. If anybody knows where I can find a Flight Sim for Macs please tell me.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

Preferably a combat sim

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee

Thanks. Out of all those do you have any out of all those do you have any recommendations?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No idea, just Google each one and read the user reviews.
See if they are on Amazon for reviews.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

I've seem amd tried X-plane for a bit. It's not the best cosmetically or easiest to learn but it feels somewhat real. If i remember correctly there's some kind of extensive physics engine involved that makes it a bit more realistic. just a thought.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Carlin wrote:

...I'm pretty sure that X doesn't run on macs.

Any Windows based program/application will run on any Mac which has Boot Camp. All that's needed is for you to buy the Flightsim of your choice and a Windows OS. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...