PMDG 737 Issues

Pro Member Trainee
Tom2020 Trainee

Hello All,

So i bite the bullet this week and forked out a small fortune for the PMDG 737. Boy why did i wait so long i will never no, What a fantastic addon! The problem i have is it requires SP2 for FSX and my Laptop Hates SP2 it sods my FPS right up and makes the game horrible to play i have played with so many settings changed everything, You name it ive done it! I've even lowered all of the settings and it still made my game miss frames all over the place.

I downgraded back to SP1 and the games runs like a charm but now. My 737 is missing switches and non of the screen light up or anything. So im back to square one Either bad game play or Bad plane.

Dose any one have any solutions that may help me get what i want. Good graphics witch i have with SP1 and Good looking aircraft witch i have with SP2 but have horrible game play

HELP!!

I have uninstalled and re installed everything tried a few things that i have seen on the internet and watched a few youtube videos in my fight to win!

Specs
i3 Core 2.3 GHz, 3MB L3 Cach
8GB Ram
500GB HD half full
Intergrated Graphics Card

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...