Question about the Airbus' cockpoit

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello pilots! Can anyone tell me the names of these screens? I used to know them, but suddenly I forgot the names.

Another question, does anyone know where can I get an Airbus panel like the one in the picture? Does the payware A340 from PSS has this panel? Is there a freeware panel? Don't worry...I'll buy that A340 from PSS, but for now, I want to know if there's a freeware panel.

Here's the picture:

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

ND (navigation display) Upper ECAM (top one center) and Lower ECAM (bottom one centre!)
ECAM- Electronic Centralised Aircraft Monitor

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks PH!!! One day, I'll be like you 😂 😀

Now, I just want to know the other question about the freeware or payware panel.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi Agus,

I'm a big Airbus fan so caught your post.

The PSS A340 does have this panel and has really good representations of the glass PFD, ND and ECAM that PH was talking about.

The ECAM gives LOTS of really good info in-flight that you don't get on many other panels in Flight Simulator.

There are some freeware Airbus panels out there but I'm not aware of any of them that have ECAM or ND displays as good as the PSS panel.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Agus trust me you do not want to be like me! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm an Airbus fan too! Especially for the A340-600. Isn't that aircraft a beauty? I love it!!

Thanks, GPS-Kid for being kind and giving me that information.

Where do you download freeware panels for Airbus? I found some of them but they are not very good. Can you give me the website, please?
I will really appreciate it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

PH wrote:

Agus trust me you do not want to be like me! 😂

Ok, ok, I'll be smarter than you. 😉

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Just never take a lift from PH in a Cessna 150 anywhere near Florida... he's partial to a glide ! (Sorry PH shouldn't joke as I know you did hurt yourself!)....

Agus, the only freeware Airbus panels I've seen were on this site - but I'm afraid they weren't very good either.

Does anyone else know a good place for freeware Airbus, for Agus ?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hehe, I read what happened to him with the Cessna 150 in Florida. Poor PH...But he knows a lot about aviation. Same for leadfoot. They are both good pilots, even if I didn't see them in action.

I'll check the Airbus panels in this website. And I will also try to look for other ones.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

GPS
Please feel free to laugh about it...my friends at work called me Gardener as I did a good job ploughing the poor guys front yard! Just happy as I can look back and laugh, funniest thing is all the student pilots had been talking about the state of some of the ac that morning I said "well the way I look at it when your numbers up, it is up!" luckily it wasn't!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...