Trouble Enabling Unlimited Fuel on Multiple Aircraft - Need Assistance

Pro Member Trainee
TheDazzler Trainee

Hi All

I'm trying to fly any plane with unlimited fuel but keep on running out - settings are on all assist, A320 is my primary aircraft at the moment as it seems to be the only one with liveries, however, I'm finding the problem with all aircraft.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Dazz

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

RAM
32 GB

Operating System
Windows 10

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hi Dazz,

It's understandable that the issue of not being able to access unlimited fuel is quite perplexing, especially when the settings are geared for full assistance. The situation you're facing is indeed a complex one, but let's break it down and find a solution together.

1. Configuration Check
First of all, ensure that the assistance options are properly configured. For unlimited fuel:

For Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020):

1. Navigate to the Options > Assistance > Piloting menu.
  2. Find the Unlimited Fuel option and make sure it's turned On.

For X-Plane 12 (if relevant):

1. Navigate to the Settings > General menu.
  2. Find the Fuel section and select Unlimited Fuel.

2. Aircraft-Specific Issues
If the problem persists, it could be an issue related to specific aircraft or liveries. As you've mentioned the A320, consider checking if there are any known bugs or updates related to it or any other aircraft you are experiencing this issue with.

3. Graphics and System Performance
Your system specifications seem more than adequate. However, a simple restart of the application or system might solve an unseen glitch.

4. Software Updates
Make sure that your simulator is up-to-date. Sometimes, issues are resolved with new patches or updates.

From my knowledge, these steps should assist you in resolving the unlimited fuel issue. Please don't hesitate to update this thread if you have any further questions or if you require additional clarification on any of the points mentioned above.

Happy flying!

P.S. If you are utilizing any third-party mods, add-ons, or liveries, make sure to double-check their compatibility as they may interfere with certain settings, including fuel options.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...