Hi
Seen the comments regarding to approaches at schipol etc. My problem is sometimes the plane appears to go all over the place and doesn't line up wit the runway properly using "APR" button. this only seems to apply to the BIG Jets (747 & 777) wot am i doing wrong? 😞
4 Answers
When you say the plane go'es all over the place,is it trying to align with the runway?
If it is you are it sounds as if you are intercepting the ILS from too steep an angle and too fast
ok...
if ya gimme some ballpark figures i can toy wit, I will have a bash later when i return home from work!

Why not just fly the APP by hand?
gazpode_l,
These two threads should help you: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/3114/b747-approach-speed/ and https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2841/approach-using-app-mode-in-autopilot/
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer