Forum access

rtaylor18 Guest

I downloaded and printed TM's tutorial. I then started to program the FMC and followed each instruction line by line. However, when I got to the Departure page 1/2 shows rather than 1/6. The FMC shows Blues2, Cards4, Lindy2, Ozark 3. No Lindy2Maw. When I hit next page I get Turbo4. Obviously, as it differs so from the tutorial I stop here. Lindy2. Maw takes all of page27. Until I got to the Departure page every thing was the same as yours. Can anyone assist. I note someone also did not have Lindy2.Maw and it was recommended they check Sids. Sorry but I do not understand that.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Embarassed I'm supposed to know this site but could you give me a link to what you are talking about.

Radar

rtaylor18 Guest

I really do not know how I got here. I went to googles and looked up Metzinger's FMC tutorial as I had not the foggiest on how to fly my new PMDG 737. The tutorial is very well outlined and I was fine until I reached the Departure page on my FMC...at which point nothing was the same as Metzinger's tutorial. I then went back to the Metzinger page which turns out to be Fly Away. After writing a rather long topic and submitted...I lost it...I could not find it. I then started roaming around in Fly Away and signed up and found what is called "general" and then rewrote my problem. I have no idea of what happened to Metzinger's page, but I know it must be there as I saw it. If there is someone on this forum that can point me to a simple but exact tutorial on the use of FMC I would appreciate it.

RadarMan wrote:

Embarassed I'm supposed to know this site but could you give me a link to what you are talking about.

Radar

Mr. Captain, I do not know what a link is but what I am looking for is someone who uses Tim Metzinger's tutorial from St. Louis to Charlotte and can assist me in following the instructions of the tutorial. right now I cannot and following line by line leads me to nowhere.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...