Looking for panel

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Does anyone know where I can find Lonny Payne's 757 panel. All I can find is it's updates. Thanks for your help...

BTW: For those who didn't know, I was playing around on the runway, and found out that if you press Ctrl+W, you get to see focus on different AI aircraft 😀 - It's pretty cool - I was able to focus on a 737 landing...It's nice when your cruising, and theres nothing to do 😂

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I didnt knew it.Thanks for the info Crosscheck. 😉

Pro Member Captain

Always a pleasure 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I looked all over for it and got the same results you did. Sorry.

Thanks for the tip, though. Sounds like a fun thing to do for longer flights.

Pro Member Captain

I just found it 😀 - Apparently, it's in the FS2002 section Dont Know .

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I gathered it was a 2002 panel, from the descriptions in the updates, but when I looked in the 2002 panels, all I saw was another update. Glad you found it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...