Traffic 2005

IBERWORLD-pilot Guest

😀 🙂 😞 Surprised 😳 😕 😎 😂 Mad 😛 Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 🙄 😉 ❗ ❓ Idea ➡ Coudl someone tell me what airlines fly to lanzarote airport {canary islands} cheers {airbusflight366@aol.com}

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Although there are many different Airports and airlines that offer flights to Lanzarote many of the main "no frills" airlines do not fly to Lanzarote. In fact the only four Airlines with regular Scheduled flights are British Airways, Mytravellite, Britannia and Monarch Airways.

Source: http://www.spanish-airport-guide.com/flights-to-lanzarote.html

IBERWORLD-pilot Guest

yes thanks for the reply but not the schedule for real life i mean for flight sim 2004 {traffic 2005}

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Sorry about that...I read your subject again after posting my post and realized that you wanted to know what airlines fly to Lanzarote airport in the Traffic 2005 program.

I can't answer your questions then, because I don't have that program.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

monarch 🙂 from gatwick or luton

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...