Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Traffic 2005

IBERWORLD-pilot Guest

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Coudl someone tell me what airlines fly to lanzarote airport {canary islands} cheers {airbusflight366@aol.com}

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Although there are many different Airports and airlines that offer flights to Lanzarote many of the main "no frills" airlines do not fly to Lanzarote. In fact the only four Airlines with regular Scheduled flights are British Airways, Mytravellite, Britannia and Monarch Airways.

Source: http://www.spanish-airport-guide.com/flights-to-lanzarote.html

IBERWORLD-pilot Guest

yes thanks for the reply but not the schedule for real life i mean for flight sim 2004 {traffic 2005}

Pro Member Chief Captain
Agus0404 Chief Captain

Sorry about that...I read your subject again after posting my post and realized that you wanted to know what airlines fly to Lanzarote airport in the Traffic 2005 program.

I can't answer your questions then, because I don't have that program.

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

monarch Smile from gatwick or luton