super mega plane

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

is it a bird?
is it a plane?
came across this traffic problem at auckland international 😞

although this is really funny can someone please tell me whats going wrong with it and how to fix it please 🙂 thanks

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I'll say my favorite saying:

Dump the stupid default ATC and fly online! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Because of the smoke,I take it that you are flying one of those aircraft(Ive never seen the ai crash and burn)
I have seen ai aircraft flying in tandem(formation)due to a airline pack being badly installed/programed

So we need to know,did you fly into him or did he fly into you ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The second one has no NAV lights on,So according to the fact that AI crafts are following the rules and if we suppose that our friend forgot to enable his lights i think that the second one is the guilty.

Only suppose... Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

well what happened is i was gonna take off then went away from the computer . when i came back i see 2 ai aircraft sitting right where i was 😞
arent they meant to stop on the taxiway?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sometimes it happens.Once i have an AI craft in front of me which deny to Take-off.I was waiting about 15 minutes.No traffic coming,no ATC hold short ,no nothing....I had to pass beside it from the fields and take my clearence... Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

let us say this..... ai aircraft pilots maybe crazy?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

😂 .....Crazier from us???I dont think so... 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

I'll say my favorite saying:

Dump the stupid default ATC and fly online! 😂

Yep, then they only have to deal with:

1. Controllers popping up and disappearing, as if by magic.
2. Areas in which distinction between towered and non-towered airports defies logic.
3. No way to import into FS which airspace is controlled and which is not.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I think what happened was that you passed the hold point on the runway and atc cleared the nex aircraft,but it should have stopped
As for a cure,try not nipping off while on the runway 😂 or check the runway hold points with afcad2

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Come on guys, brownbox has got the better of you. He's been experimenting with designing a/c, repainting a/c, designing scenery, modelling VCs and what not.
This is doubtless brownbox's work. BTW, Singapore Airlines has not and never had T-tails in their fleet.

Nice work brownbox 👍 ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Come on guys, brownbox has got the better of you

Did anyone said the opposite???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Come on guys, brownbox has got the better of you

Did anyone said the opposite???

Of course not and how stupid must I be to come to that conclusion! As usual you are right Greekman and I had better brush up on my English Read

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No need to react in this way everytime i post something that maybe you think its against you.
Im not against anyone and you dont need to brush your English your hair or your teeth 😂 😉 .
I just make a simple and probably silly point and im always in friendly mode to you and to all here.Keep this on your mind and calm down. ❗

WE HAVE NOTHING TO SEPERATE HERE. 😀

Please ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

No need to react in this way everytime i post something that maybe you think its against you.
Im not against anyone and you dont need to brush your English your hair or your teeth 😂 😉 .
I just make a simple and probably silly point and im always in friendly mode to you and to all here.Keep this on your mind and calm down. ❗

WE HAVE NOTHING TO SEPERATE HERE. 😀

Please ❗

I feel being patronized by constantly being told to calm down just because I don't conform and worship the flowers.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No you dont patronized...Im trying to prevent a limit up of your blood presure. 😉

🍻 🙂) 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

No you dont patronized...Im trying to prevent a limit up of your blood presure. 😉

🍻 🙂) 😉

My blood pressure is in a perfect state, so is my heart, my lungs... do you want me to continue?

The mind of course, is a different matter. All I have to say to that is, my mind is my monkey, my trained pet --- not the other way around.

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

lol I think you should get landing clearance before you do it

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...