General: Repainting

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

airbourne

Paint job

Yo all im going to start my own Virtual Airliner Called Air Croatia. I Wanted to kno if anyone could do me some paints i kno the desine i want. Fleet = A310 A321 B737 - 500 B737 - 500 B757 - 300 B767 - 200 bAe 146 Embracer 120 I kno its al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
airbourne on
aajparker

Repaint Please

Subject: Repaint Please Repaint Application for "Chris's Repaint Hanger" 1. Main colour/s of aircraft:- Sea Bule Fuselage a. top/bottom:- Sea Bule or b. front/back:- Sea Bule Engines:- Sea Bule Tail:- Sea Bule 2. Pattern/shape...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
davec

Flyaway Flying Club

The Flyaway Flying Club Want some relaxed flying? Have a rest from the scheduled heavy flights? Want to 'fly by the seat of your pants'? Want to wander over yonder and see the western or even eastern or northern or southern skies? ( Apologies to Roy Ro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Fort

Paintkit for the default 300S?

I've been looking for a paint kit for the default Extra 300S for a while. I can't find anything. Anyone know where I could get one? Also, is there anyway to change the woman pilot in the 300 into a male? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

full photo paint! and vc lighting! woo!

http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/screens/eclipsephoto.jpg http://forum-design.co.uk/air/images/downloads/repaint_e500light.jpg full photo paint - no cut and pasting, just one big photo edited to fit! i still have loads to do like window edging on t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on

Problem

Hello, I am doing an aircraft for a friend, and I am very new to all this repaint business. I have a E170 and have edited the image files in the FS2004 folder. everytime i try and get onto it in flight simulator it crashes. What have i done wrong? Regar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
brownbox

What texture edit programme do you use?

Well for those of us that repaint aircraft, we will know that we need a picture editing programme, such as psp or photoshop. Soooo, I was wondering what programmes everyone uses 😎 I use Photo Impression, the free software that came with my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Immanuel

SAS Liveries

Can anybody tell me where I can get any Livery of SAS (Scandinavian Airline System)??? Thanks in advance :o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

YAAAY new paint time. i had fun in my car doing it.

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/screens/repaint_rvn714d_l.jpg click my sig to go to my site and get it! will be on avsim soon......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
davec

Embraer 120

Downloaded the OnlineSimulatioSolutions Embraer 120 Turboprop - at the moment free (with no support) - lovely to fly - have done a blank repaint - (and before Hinch tells me there's no dirt and shadows on it) - this is a very basic paint in proc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
tiger7881

Painting an Aircraft.

Hey guys, i was realy interested how to paint an aircraft, i have a fs Repaint, but i dont realy know how to use it, and there are not many effects and what i would liek do u guys have any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
hinch

Air New Zealand Dash 8 Q200

http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/screens/repaint_dq200anz_l.jpg what do you think?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

Air New Zealand Dash-8

Anyone up for painting a freeware Bombaider Dash-8 Q200 in Air New Zealand colours?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Aarne K

Istallation problem: Fatal Error

Hi, when I try to open first time FS Repaint and after " FS Repaint want to know the path to Flight Simulator main folder". I click OK and get error message:" Fatal Error; Please,send this screen to Abacus for support". I have e-mailed Abacus support. But...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
NoWorries

Blurry Mip Map? Easy Fix!!!

About 25% of the time, my right side will turn up blurry, it never happens on the left side, I tried EVERYTHING to fix it...here is the quick fix... Press the ALT key...sharpens it right up. Don't know if this happens to anyone else, but it's been d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
hinch

christen eagle oe-mdh

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/screens/eagle2.jpg what do you think so far? something's not quite right i'm not sure. i'm doing my normal thing and adding photoreal bits to the outside and new interior also....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Big Bubbs

New Painter Requires Help

Hi, I am about to create my own VA and have decided that i will have a go at painting my own fleet, to start with i have the IFDG Airbus 319. Now, i am using the IFDG Paint kit, so the actualy painting bit isnt that diffuclt, i have got the base coa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Big Bubbs on
mr T

What font is this?

http://jumbobarking.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/easy_jet.jpg Thanks 😉 What font is the 'EasyJet' in the picture?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
davidmac1

simpsons repaint

Im sure i saw a repaint with the simpsons on a palne, i can't remember where or which aircraft it was, can anyone give me a link?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
davec

***NEW***Repaints for the 'Heavy Brigade'

Personalised Boeing 737-800 ------------------------------------------- As I repainted the Flyaway Flying Club Executive Spartan for the nominal taildraggers, I thought it only fair that I do something for the 'heavy brigade'. To this end here are th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
latinair on
lenin

rootsrockreggae

helloooooooooooooooooooooo my first repaint using Fs Repaint from Abacus! rootsrockreggae is gonna be the name of my va. It will be a short island hop service in the caribbean. Here is what the livery looks like: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/imag...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Chris102

Question Regarding a Font

What font would you say the "John Kerry" text is in? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
davec

Excellent paintkit/tutorial for Meljet 777-300

For all budding repainters - a paintkit which might be simpler for those just starting to repaint. Quote: "File Description: So here is it. The file that you 777 Fans are all waited for. A layered paintkit with all models, fdes and all textures with ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
ceetee

Looking for DC-3 Painter

Hi painters, I would really like to see a repaint of the aircraft above, the New Zealand Warbirds associsation Douglas DC-3. It is being repainted soon, and would like to see a re-creation of it for FS2004 before she changes her colours in real life. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
PanAmerican

Pan Am Boeing 737-800 Classic

Here is my latest repaint. It is the POSKY 738 bw model. I'm still looking for the Clipper font. If any of you can find it, that would help out a lot. I will also give it the tail number of the last Pan Am plane that my dad flew, before PAA went out of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
tiger7881

My own repaint, help!

Hi guys, i got interested by repainting the planes. Can u plz tell me what program u use, and guide me through that. ty Your TIGER...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
PanAmerican

Kiss A/C Help

I need some help with the Kiss Planes. Here's what I need: (All these need to be on seperate tails) 1. Someone to paint Gene Simmons markings on the POSKY CRJ-200 tail. 2. Someone to paint Ace Freely markings on the POSKY CRJ-200 tail. 3. Someone...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
Liono

AI Repaints.

I don't post in here much but here goes. I want some AI aircraft painted for a small project I'm working on. if anyone is interested please PM and we can talk. I want be at my PC tomorrow (04/06/06 or 06/04/06) as I'm playing cricket all day. So...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
TJJJ

What do you reckon

hey guys, i have been trying my hand at repainting aircraft for a while now and have come up with fictional scheme, interested to know what everyone thinks???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
PanAmerican

Latest Repaint

BTW...I was wondering where I could find the Clipper Font. You know, the font that PAA used for their clippers. Example:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
ProXius

Repaint request: Fast Jet International

Hello everyone! I would really, really like a repaint for the Dreamwings Fokker 50 It's going to be for my new fictional aircompany: 'Fast Jet' I want the colours to be red,black,white. I'll leave it to the designers for shapes and stuff, becuase...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ProXius on
robbier

Chris 102 Dolan Repaints

hi guys! i have just been reading, and i just noticed, chris102's website, www.freewebs.com/dolanrepaints has been taken down. i dont know if this is recent or not, but i just noticed this. anyone else notice it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
NW06

Repainting aircraft: Using Adobe Photoshop Elements

Hi, I am new to repainting aircraft and was wondering if you can help me. I have downloaded blank templates for the aircraft I am attempting to repaint and have edited them using Adobe Photoshop elements. I have then flattened the edited templates and s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
lenin

Repaint an aircraft service?

Hey, Could someone reapint an aircraft for me? Pleeeeze? Don't care what plane but I would like it to be blue all over with the words "rootsrockreggae" written on the side somewhere. Also, it would be nice to have the rasta colours somewhere. (re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
hinch

erj 135BJ Legacy PP-XGM - very cool paint

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/legacy1.jpg little something i've been working on for an hour or 4. hand vectored - difficult job considering lack of good photos of this birdy (not many angles). it's pretty much spot on in most areas so far, but wihin th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gromit on
pilotguy44

Opinion, please...

Hi, I am finally changing the look of my virtual airline after having the same basic livery/design for well over 5 months. I am starting with my StarJet fleet, which is our "express" subsidiary. The regular Global Star fleet will be similar with sligh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
99jolegg

First Repaint...

My first attempt at a repaint of an unconventional Fly Away paint scheme :rofl: 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Gromit

FS Repaint makes it so much easier...

After having gone through several tutorials involving PSP and repainting aircraft, I had all but given up on the process. Things were just not "clicking" in my noggin as to how to do it. Then, I learned about FS Repaint from Abacus. I tried the demo,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
PanAmerican

Fly Away B733

My latest Fly Away Sim repaint, with color! If you liked my other Flyaway Planes, I suggest you download 'em because I will be taking them off avsim. They will be re-uploaded with new textures. Getting to the 733, here it is. I need to fix a couple parts ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
pilotguy44

Blue FlyAway A320

well.. as promised.. i re-worked the FlyAway A320 to produce this second FlyAway paint scheme. The "Blue Theme" FlyAway A320 will be available for download through Avsim very shortly 😉 ..let me know what you think! (757-200 is next.. then a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
PanAmerican

FlyAway B738

I have started working on the Kittyhawk Boeing 737-800 model. It will be painted like my other planes and will cary the American, UK, & Austrailian flags. If you don't like that idea, then don't download the plane....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Gromit

Perhaps I'm overlooking the obvious...

...but I stumped as to how to fix this. In the process of painting Carenado's Piper Archer, I've discovered I can't figure out how to paint the rear end of the fuselage to match up with the stripe on the top. Here's a pic to demonstrate what I'm refer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gromit on
hinch

FFS Vans RV7a - More photoreal raw metal YUM

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/images/downloads/repaint_rv7araw.jpg http://forum-design.co.uk/air/images/downloads/repaint_rv7araw2.jpg - photoreal metal - new suede/leather interior - dynamic shine this is based on the few photos on the net of th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
PanAmerican

FlyAway CRJ-200LR

My CRJ-200LR version of the flyaway jet. Voice your opinions....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
PanAmerican

British Flag

When I paint my next two fly away planes, I want to put the British flag on the tail. I was wondering if any of you can find a British flag like the American flag on my other planes. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
X32

My first Repaint

I used Gary's tutorials. They really help you get going. And Im pretty good at Photoshop anyways. All textures handpainted except the palm tree and the island. Only half finished. Still need to do wings, tail and engines. The water is pretty bad but...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
JarJarBinks

B767-400

hey all but can anyone find me a Delta NC colors for my B767-400 by project opensky and I would also like an American Airlines repaint for the same aircraft so plz if you can refrain from using avsim....plz dont have an account yet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
davidmac1

Brittish air companies repaints

does anyone know of any boing 737 or 747 repaints of brittish air companies like BA or easyjet?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
azabro

Drawing Failed

Hi, Whenever I try to open a texture.bmp file of an original FS2004 aircraft, I get an error msg. Saying Drawing failed. Does anybody know how to solve this problem, as I would like to give some aircraft a "facelift" thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
azabro on
SteveT

Who does repaints?

Hi, Was just wondering who does repaints here because I know Chris102 has gone now and davec is around here alot. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kenml on

8 pages with 364 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 6 of 8