General: Repainting

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

D-HACC

Blurry textures of my repaint

Hallo! I repainted a helicopter and the textures are very blurry: D-HACC So my question is: What can I do against this problem? I use DXTbmp and safe the files as DXT3....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Welshflyer

A Wombat457 repaint

A couple of days ago i remarked to Wombat457 that i would really like to see a 737 in the livery of Air Wales (they used to have one but now they only have a couple of Fokker 50s') as the only repaint i could find was a PMDG one. I mentioned that i don't ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on

Dash 8-300,Dash 8-200

Hi, I need a pianter who can do a dash 8-300 and a dash 8-200 Please e mail me at assvairline@hotmail.com and or post here! My site is www.freewebs.com/airsunset/ CEO of Air Sun Set Virtual Airlines...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
wombat457

A NEW 737-700 paint

Hi Guys - For the past few days I have learning a new painting techniques and a new painting program which will/has hopefully improved the standard of my paints. This is the first of the production line using the new technique and program. It is n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
wombat457

Something a little different ...

Hi Guys - Well I have finally broken out of the "square" and have attempted something a little less traditional in terms of re-paints. This is my 737 - 700 dressed up as a Ferrari Racing plane - hope you all enjoy it and I will be interested in you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
wombat457

The "DARK SIDE" ...

Hi Guys - Well inbetween 747's, ATR42's and a small Welsh concern - none of which was going right for me, I decided to express my attitude in a paint of my loyal 737 - 700 🙂 Needless to say, I wasnt feeling all that happy about the way thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
wombat457

737-700 Lauda Air

Hi Guys - Just thought I would try a Lauda Air repaint. Nikki Lauda was my hero as an F! fan ... If people get tired of seeing my re-paints just let me know. Cheers and Safe Flying...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
Flyguy41983

Textures =[

ok so I recently downloaded a Simbuilders Airbus A340-600 and a Virgin Atlantic texture. I have tried hard to get the textures to work but all i get is the non-textured plain grey aircraft. I put the texture file into the folder but nothing shows up. How ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
wombat457

My latest attempt ...

Hi Guys - This is my latest re-paint attempt. My A319-100 in Trans Australian Airline (TAA) colors. TAA was an Australian Airline back before the 80's and primarily used DC-9's, but I thought it would be interesing to see what their colors would lok...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
wombat457

The "NEW" Pegasus Airways

Just thought I would share my first attempt at a real re-paint doing it the proper way. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 and DXT.BMP. Hope you guys like this one 🙂 There is a bit of work to do to get them right, ie working out how to adjust the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

What programs do I need to make a repaint

If I wanted to make a repaint, what programs would I need? I know photoshop, is there a link you can give me to download it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
wombat457

Work in Progress

This plane eminated as a result of something that Violentviolet said - not quite the Sistine Chapel but it's a start 😉 These are shots of a plane I am working on, and so far am pretty pleased with 🙂 There is obviously a lot more ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
RichS [5971]

PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies -- God, someone help me.

So, I started out on a mission a while ago. I downloaded the paintkit and figured "Hey, I'll paint the GE Engine Testbed 747!" And I did. It looked quite nice, too. I did everything I was supposed to, changed the engine color, updated the Externals, ch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
wombat457

Thanks for the help

To everyone who provided me with advice and websites to look at about repainting, just want to say thankyou for all your help and your time. I have now worked out how to use the DXT.BMP program and how to use Photoshop with it so hopefully I might be a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
wombat457

How do you do a Repaint ?

I am probably the last person alive who doesnt know how to do a repaint of a plane, but am very interested in learning. In short, is it possible to take an existing plane frm FS 2004 and convert it into a different plane (paint wise) ie a Landmark 747 an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nemesiscom on
Dominicana

Repaints needed for a New Dominican Virtual Airlines

anyone want to cooperate with a dominican virtual airlines making repaints my msn is : christian_vinas@hotmail.com Aim : christianvinas Email : dominicanavirtualairlines@gmail.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dominicana on

FiftyNorth - Asiana 737-400 or -500?

I have searched everywhere for an Asiana 737 repaint for the FiftyNorth 737 (either the -400 or the -500) and I can't seem to find one. Would anybody be willing to provide a repaint. Either the new colours or the old colours would be great. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
luigi_m_

Re-paint of JustFlight's C152

I have been painting up JustFlight's Cessna 152 the last few days using a piece of software which came with JustFlight's Flying Club; AeroPaint. But when I finished and loaded it in FS9, I realised that I hadn't been able to change the colour of the wingt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
luigi_m_ on

VSA Seeks FS2004 Repaint Help

I am looking for someone who could help out by painting a Cessna 172 & Piper Seminole...Possibly more at a later date. Willing to offer webspace as payment. Name will be displayed publicly, and link added on our website. (Please email me or add me to msn ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
summer4eva!

Spirit Airlines Repaint Needed!

i dont know if there already is one. if there is plz post link if not i would like someone to plz make me one heres what the plane looks like: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1131483/M/ and. http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1122719/M/ I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
summer4eva! on
NickBartolotta

FedEx Caravan Repaint

Hi folks! First, happy new year! 😀 I was wondering if there are any Cessna Caravan repaints available, for the default FS2004 Caravan, in FedEx Feeder livery? FedEx Feeder operates a combined 250+ so I was surprised I haven't been able to fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NickBartolotta on
dme43

can anyone do 'lost's' oceanic flight 815 plz?

anyone? its a 777-300 oceanic airlines there might be copyright issues thought !!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RUCSOK on
sky_caribbean

AIR CARAIBES TEXTURE

Hi guys, Could one of you help me to repaint/send me texture of Air Caraibes A330-300, Embraer 45, ATR 42 and ATR 72 please. Got the system repaint assistant 5, but do not know how to use it. If you wannt have a look, what air caraibes look like it'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sky_caribbean on

Air berlin B737-700 SMS/Overland

Hi Guys Can anyone point me in the direction of a painter that would be prepared to do this for me?? Preferably in DXT3, On the SMS/Overland B737-700, Air Berlin. Many Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
NoWorries

Repaints, one side is nice, other is blurry

I didn't do anything differently at all for the right side versus the left side, yet the right side is completely blurred and the left side is crisp. Any thoughts? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thanksalot on
Sanuska

Stratojet Excalibur Paintkit?

Topic. I've checked the readme, flyawaysim, avsim, ect. No links to the paintkit. Any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fastade on
KevinTsai

Can someone repaint EVA Air Airbus A380 this for me?

I've been searching for an EVA Air Airbus A380 but unfortunately, I can't find a file for it. The only thing I found was a Perfect Flight Fly The Airbus A380. They have EVA Air on it but it costs money. Can someone repaint the Airbus A380 in EVA Air Li...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
jtavi8tor

whats wrong?

Im a newbe, could somebody please tell me how to download a plane? I click on download but the plane only shows up as pictures in my kodak files? I cannot get it to my flight simulator 2004!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
jpalmer2004

Suggestions

Im looking around for good repaint utilities for Fs anybody have any suggestions? Anybody use that FS Repaint program.......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
PanAmerican

AI Repaints Needed

To All: I have recently modified 1U6 to be a major airport. I have painted a couple aircraft so far, and added flight plans to the airport. Here is what I am asking, If any of you would like to repaint an AI aircraft for me, could you do so and include...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lemonwonder on
davec

A stupid question to Pokey1694

Hi - it seems you, or your friend have been asking stupid questions 😂 - so, you will forgive me if I ask you a stupid question - Are you a Chicago Cubs fan - if so you may be interested in this incomplete repaint of a Beech-1900d- https://...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lemonwonder on
Welverin

text and logo help

Okay, I did a UPS repaint of the default b747-400 and the text on the left side of the aircraft is a bit messed up: and on the right side the text has the same problem as above but everything is reversed: can someone help? Thanks! Welverin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welverin on
lenin

Roots Rock Reggae

Repaints---------------------> https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/19779/roots-rock-reggae_be5eb10a56a5428ac6a70e6f9e67eb4c.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/19779/roots-rock-reggae_9433ec5467dcc509207eb603...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
RavenholmAlpha

Need Instructions on using paint kits

HI Guys! I don't understand how I use paint kits. Can you give me instructions on how to use them properly. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welverin on
turk223

editing liveries

Really need some help here! I have the AeroSim classics and think they're the best. I added liveries to the L-1011 - an ATA livery, and to the DC-10 - FedEx. The US flag on the starboard sides are backwards so I went into the textures file and edited ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on

Anyone willing to make a repaint for me?

Is anyone willing to make a repaint of the Noorduyn Norseman from avsim? If so, e-mail me from my website: www.alexweb.net/kregsaviation and I'll give you some pics of the bird I want you to repaint....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
millertime

FSX Cessna 172 Layered Template

I finished this a few days ago, I figured it would be useful for others. It took me about 2 hours so I would appreciate if you mentioned my name somewhere if you post this file elsewhere, thanks. Hope to see some neat schemes. I wanted to know what aircra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
millertime on
Fubarcobra

repaint of a CRJ-200LR

I've tried to repaint aircraft myself but i cant ever get it to work would really love someone to teach me how or to reapaint an aircraft for me and the va i fly for. I want to repaint a CRJ-200LR. white front and blue back on the main body. Blue elevator...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fubarcobra on
davec

Dehavilland Turbo Beaver Repaint

These are shots of a repaint for the DH2 Turbo Beaver that I referred to in my post in the Aircraft Section - http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Blair080229/sas1.jpg http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Blair080229/sas2.jpg http://i82.photobuc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
PanAmerican

My Latest Boeing 737-800

Today I repainted the Global Star Boeing 737-800, into a hybrid livery. This aircraft is going to be flying for Pacific Virtual. Their site is: All I did to the aircraft was covering up the Global Star Name, GSA Logo, TENEVA text, and the tail number. I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Chris102

A New Paint...

Hello Everyone! I was looking for something to do this weekend, so I decided to take out the paintbrush! Vistaliners released their 727-100 in June. I couldn't pass up painting it! My repaint of VP-BDJ is based on photos. The TRUMP titles, as well ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Umbersun

Repaint problem!

Hi! I just finished my first a/c repaint. I used the FS Repaint software from Abacus (the upgraded version that already works with the new versions of nVidia drivers) and the plane I chose was the B737-600 from PMDG (with the own PMDG painting scheme)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Umbersun on
davec

Windows-R-US

A post by an old friend, Chris102 regarding the often poor quality of some freeware aircraft windows (a grey elliptical blob), broaches a subject that I have been dabbling in for several months. I have, in some of my repaint jobs changed the windows of se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
XPTO69

Blur in the textures

Hi everuone! Anyone knows the reason why sometimes the textures you repaint appear blurred in the game? I repainted a 737-600 from PMDG (fuselage, wings, engines and tail) and the only thing that became blurred was the tail. Extremelly blured sometime...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Chris102

727 Windows

Would anyone know where I could get some nice 727 window textures? I'm using a Vistaliners a/c, but the windows that are already on it are of poor quality....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
airbourne

Dash 8

Hi all Aircraft = dehavilland dash 8 Tall = Red Star in the middle with Air Jersey Going up the Side of the tall Main Body White Text = Air Jesey On the aircraft not boverd where. Allso www.flyairjersey.tk on the aircraft as well Wings = Wh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
airbourne

Air jersey

I wonderd if anyone could do me a qwick b737 - 700 Main aircraft colour = White Tail = Red Star In middle and air Jersey going up the site in an eye Catching Font Nose = White Type on main aircraft = air Jersey In bold In black Below Windo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
airbourne on
GBY

Repaint help: RAF Tornado

I recently bought the Just Flight RAF Tornado add-on which came with a "re-paint kit". These are the PSD files that can be edited. Unfortunately, I can't exactly fathom what to do with them or how to install them. All I'm really after is a black Tor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GBY on

Paint kit

Hello everybody! I have a problem! I've downloaded posky 767-200 paint kit and I've painted it all ready but I can't make it visible in fs 2004! Why? What do I have to do? Thanx! Happy Flyings!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dannyboy2005 on
rfbarber

Repaint Request for PMDG 737 or PIC 737 National Hockey

Does anyone know of any repaints done for any of the PMDG 737 or PIC 737 series for any of the National Hockey League teams? Would anyone be willing to do one? Fictitious would be welcome. Thanks! Chip B....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on

8 pages with 364 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 5 of 8