Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

buffaloman645

Original FSX addons compatible with FSX: SE?

I just needed an answer to this question of anyone could help. So I have been using flight sim ever since 2004 came out. And I've recently gotten back into it after not having a capable computer until now. And after getting FSX : Steam Edition a question ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Hartley

Steam Version - Freeware Addons/downloads

Hi all sorry but a newbie question here which has already proberly been answered but i was unable to find it. Ive been told if i buy the steam edition of Flight Simulator X i will not be able to download addons and downloads from here and other sites. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RavenFB on
Sheldo911

FSX Steam Edition (not responding)

Hi, Can anyone give me any advice on the above situation please ? Until last week all was running fine .I get the opening FSX Steam Edition screen then answer a couple of the usual warnings with yes then it just hangs for hours saying in upper left ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Thomas Manusos

Aircraft on Flight Simulator X Steam Edition?

Just wondering? Is there any United Aircraft (i.e. Boeing 777, 787 etc) on Flight Simulator X Steam Edition? 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RMadow

FSX Steam vs FSX Deluxe

Does FSX Steam edition offer anything beyond FSX Deluxe? I already have deluxe version. Is there any reason to get Steam edition? Thanks, Ron...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jscarano

FSX SE addon menu issue

I am trying to run autothumnail addon with my FSX SE and I dont see the Addons menu in the file menu area like I did before in FSX. I did make sure to put the edited exe.xml folder in the correct FSX SE folder. Thanks for any help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jscarano on

5 pages with 206 questions.

previous12345next
Page 5 of 5