General: Repainting

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

-Jester-

Dew the Dew

Hey guys I have a question for all those repainters out there. Can some one please make me a repaint for my fictional VA for FSPAX? It is called Mountain Dew (Dont ask me why because I have no clue) here is the link to the paint kit http://www.proj...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
SteveT

Repainting

Hi, I am intereted to repaint aircraft. Firstly does it cost? I am looking for a repainting program for free - the program doesn't have to be amazing. 🙂 Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
SteveT

Full version of FS Repaint

Hi, I really really want to have FS Repaint (the full version) but unfortunately my mum doesn't allow her credit card to be put over the net. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Is there any way I can get it, by the way I don't want the free version. Her...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
RadarMan

My First Repaint using FSRepaint

:rofl: My first repaint using FSRepaint (Abacus). 😁 I have the feeling that I should :read: :yes: the directions :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
brownbox

bring aircraft repaint requests

i am open for air craft repainting requests! 100% free...(almost) any aircraft you want...any airline! also repainting non airline aircraft. heres some of my previous planes. Lord Of The Rings Air New Zealand A380-800: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
spuddi

please help with repaints

I want to try my hand at repaints I have paint shop pro. I wanted to create repaints for the default MS aircraft. When I try to open up the texture bmp's from the texture.1 directory of the default MS aircraft the bmp seems to be all garbled up. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Ryan F.

CorelDRAW

Hey guys, I have made quite a few repaints for my virtual airline. While I like my livery, the actual qualities of my paints are crap, lol. I use microsoft default paint program (yes.. i actually said the condemned words, lol) becuase I haven't got Pho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
NoWorries

NoWorries Air accepts new CRJ

Well, I don't know how good it turned out, because I'm running it on my laptop, which has possibly the worst video card ever, but I'm pretty happy with it so far...it flies really nice, even without a joystick, the landing was a little tricky though! lol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
ceetee

Whats gone wrong? Help Please!

Hinch has made me a wonderfull repaint which I wanted to tweak a little. The original bmp's he sent we works finer and were very clear but when I added a logo and some writing, using DXTbmp to convert my edited files to "Extended 32 bit 888-8" they cam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
brownbox

american Airlines an225

take a look at my repaint https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13000/american-airlines-an225_1511081bf6cc6fdb5f9d504e51339952.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
hinch

Razor Livery For Gulfstream Jet

http://www.forum-design.co.uk/fs2004/Image1.jpg http://www.forum-design.co.uk/fs2004/Image2.jpg http://www.forum-design.co.uk/fs2004/Image3.jpg you'll need mike stone's gulfstream v jet availible on his website at www.pmstone.com http://librar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
CrashGordon

FS Repaint

There is a review on Avsim of FS Repaint at http://www.avsim.com/pages/0306/FSRepaint/FSRepaint.htm In addition to the review, I'll add my two cents. It is absurdly easy to use and has the benefit of letting you see your "finished" work as you go, wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
clayloch11

Virtual Airline Repainting

Hello, I am willing to do VA repaints at no cost. The only problem is, that I only use MS Paint and won't have reflective textures. I will accept mostly jets to repaint but I will take exceptions. Please email me if you want me to do this for your VA. Th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sierra Pacfic on
joeinama

Trump 727

Hello. Were might I find a download for Trumps 727? I've searched but am not coming up with anything. I've seen one screenshot, but can't find a link. Thanks for your time. Joe 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dudler on
brownbox

how do i change plane graphics?

hey just wondering- how do i edit the textures for the outside of the plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brownbox on
davec

A new repaint

Here is a new repaint of a Super VC10 with a flavour of Scotland - I had a bit of trouble finding tartan paint but I eventually found an Irish paint shop with a spare can or two 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
ceetee

Need Repaint, Already have blank textures

Hi all, After the success of my "VOZ Tour 2006" the admin at Vista Austrails have asked me to make another tour to promote the next upcoming version release. Last time I repainted a payware Just Flight PA-34 Seneca for the occasion, and this time I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
CrashGordon

Legal questions

Some models have a copyright notice and prohibit repainting except with their permission. I will assume that it means I can not make a repaint I do publicly available. Obviously, they can't stop me from repainting their model and using it solely for ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
hinch

NEW PAINKIT! Lancair Legacy (with dirt!)

clicky new layered paintkit for photoshop or psp. this is probably my best one yet due to a very sexy dirt layer and photorealistic grip. get the brilliant plane and i hope you enjoy the kit. it's very simple and easy to use....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

olympic colors above the alps of Torino

Dornier 325 turboprop in olympic colors https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/12210/olympic-colors-above-alps-of-torino_84a182ff97c0a35da59687f649035d8f.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/12210/olympic-colors-a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Robino0821

Help sith painting a plane?

I need the best, most detailed and accurate 727 for Champion Air. Full credit will be given for the work as well. I NEED this plane!!! It's not a tough paint scheme but I don't know how to do this stuff ......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
hinch

Lancair Legacy

Yupp, i made a repaint for the fantastic legacy5.zip by Robert Christopher. The paint was based on a real plane, however i made a new interior (i didn;t like the original one) and the textures are also 25% smaller in filesize; woo! http://www.forum-des...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinchoo on
fourby

Having problem installing skin.

Hi Peeps 🙂 I'm having probs installing a Spartan Executive Skin. I've done everything it says in the installation a few times, but alas, no result 😞 Obviously, I have the Spartan up and flying in the livery it came in, and even though I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
verygom

"fuzzy lettering"

On a couple of downloads I have the lettering on the side of the aircraft appears out of focus generally but can be pulled in to focus by using the zoom facility in spot view/active camera. Is this a function of repaint/texture problems at birth or is the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
Jesper Schmidt UPS1100

Paint request Boeing 762F POSKY or iFDG !!! :-)

Dear Sirs Having been flying VA´s for many years I have always been very impressed by the fine work many of the painter crew's having been doing. Great job guys. ! Many happy hours for many guys around the globe are due to your fine work !! Bein...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Irvin25 on
CrashGordon

Simple repaint needed.

How difficult would it be to create a repaint for either the default 737 or a freeware version. Simple grey fuselage bare wings and a large (Greek) letter omega (see my sig) on the tail. I wouldn't ask except I will never be confused with being an art...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Irvin25 on
fokker_f27

Erj-170 and Metro 3 repaint, please.

Since I can't get my own paints to work, I think I'll request them. I would like the avsim metro 3 and ERJ-170 repainted in the following schemes. These are for my VA. I will off course credit you for the repaints. If you do not feel like doing this, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Irvin25 on
hinch

spartan repaint! - UPDATES

i've added solid red around the windows, added some clarity so you can see the rivets and joins, i've also added some pinstriping to the tail and replaced the side stripes entirely. the lower stripe is actually reflective chrome not white. what do you thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
fokker_f27

Problem with installing a new paint.

A while back I repainted an ERJ-170 jet. I modified the textures and the aircraft.cfg file. But when I stated up flight simulator, the plane shows up but is all grey. What should I do? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
ceetee

Blank Repaint Kits

I am interested to know how you make a blank repaint kit for an aircraft. I would like to make some repaints of my own aircraft, which would mean stripping them of thier livery and starting over again. The only way I can think of is to paint over th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Hardcub2beat

Best repaint Program to use?

Hello friends, I am trying to decide which repainting software to aquire. I am new to this venture, having never done this before. I have heard it can be quite confusing for many people... willing to try here. I want to repaint civilan GA aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Polynesian Blue 737 repaint

Hi, Is there any repainter out there who can repaint the Kittyhawk Boeing 737-800 (kittyhawk_737-800_model.zip found at avsim) in the Polynesian Blue livery as seen above? The aircraft reg is ZK-PBF, and the airline only owns one of this aircraft....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
SteveT

A repaint for my Beechcraft Baron 58

Hello. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to pu their effort into repainting a Beechcraft Baronaircraft (in FS2004) 58 - the defualt one. If this can be done i will be most happy and tremedously thrilled. Thank You Mike...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Legacy Aviation

Small Repaint Job

Hello Everyone, Legacy Aviation is in need of a small repaint project done. Most of the planes are general aviation. I just need a blue curvy stripe down the side of the planes with detail on the stripe. (Something like the default Cessna 172SP texture.1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Steve Morley on
flightcheck

Help Without Photoshop CS2

Ok, after seeing Chris102's magnificant jobs on aircraft. It has inspired me to give repainting ago 🙂 god help us all 😉 But what i wanna know is how do you make a curved line? What tool etc. I hav no idea and would appreciate som...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flightcheck

Would Any one mind attempting a repaint for me?

Hey If someone wants to, i would greatly appreciate a repaint on a 737. It wouldnt be to hard (or i think it wouldnt, but i have no idea as im not a painter 😞 ) It would just need to be all black with some text down the side. And a logo on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
earthqu8kes

Mike Stones repaint

i downloded a thing where i change something to make it american eagle clolors. but i dont know how to do that. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sonicninja

RAF P3 Orion request

Would any painters out there be able to do a ficticious repaint of an RAF P3 Orion in these colours:- many thanks Heres mike stones p3c orion for download:-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
BlackWidow

Unwanted Black Area

Hello all I am having a problem with a image that i have created using Photoshop 7. Here is the image, the part i am having a problem with is the black around the outside of the image. I have highlighted the black spots but generally they are around the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

McDonalds MD-83 "McPlane" please

Please could someone repaint the McDonnell Douglas MD-83 (Found on this site at https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/160/mcdonnell-douglas-boeing-md-83/ with the file name "Md_83.zip") in Cross Air's 1996 Mcplane livery- see image below: https...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on

Any tips for text?

Firstly, I'll let you know what I'm doing - I'm trying my hand at repainting the FS KBT F/A-18E in VFA-143 Pukin' Dogs colours... Trouble is, no matter what I do with Paint Shop Pro 9 or Photoshop CS2, the text always appears "fuzzy" in FS2004. The sam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Start up VA looking for repainter/designer

All, A start up VA is looking for someone who wants to join management as a repainter and liverly designer. Take a look at http://www.earth-air.com/management/recruitment.php and let me know when you are intrested. Cyriel Earth-Air President and C...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

Piper Arrrow (copy photo) repaint request

I recently flew a Piper Cherokee Arrow as seen in my avatar (read my article here: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9986/my-aviation-dream-came-true-contains-lots-of-pictures/ ) If possible I would like someone to repaint the fs2004 fre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
SteveT

ANY DECENT REPAINTERS OUT THERE?

Hi there I was wondering are there any decent repainters out there because I would really like to have my own repaint on my IFDG A319 - 111. Unfortunately I cannot get Davec to to it properly so I was wondering anyone else? If so you can send me ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
clayloch11

Question about re-painting.

Hello, I am very new to repainting aircraft from FS2004. One question: How do you repaint the default aircraft?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Chris102

My New Business Jet

Here's my new business jet. It's based on N756AF. The alpha needs to be lowered, but otherwise it's finished....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
Avianca

BMP EDITOR

hi all, here's my point. I haven't been able to edit any aircraft's paintkit, simply because my Graphics program does not export .bmp files in 32 bit resolution. I pushed it to 24 bit but it did'nt work anyway. could you guys tell me about some free soft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Avianca on
Chris102

[ Poll ] Plane Title

I'm doing a repaint ( top secret ) and I need help with a name. Please vote for the title at the top of the post. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Curious

Default a/c repaints

Don't see many FS9 default a/c repainted - is there a reason for this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
homer09001 on
homer09001

Virtual Airline Painter

Im starting a Virtual Airline and i need someone to paint the aircraft for me i can do it but im pants at i just cant get it right i have a logo but no paint sceme if someone could help me and teh waulity is good enough i may consider a small cash rew...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on

8 pages with 364 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 7 of 8