General: Repainting

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

HowardsRock

747-400 paint kit - need help!!

Anyone know where I can find a decent blank 747-400 paint kit that is compatible with FS2004??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HowardsRock on
megafoot

Alpha Channel manipulation. Help please.

CHRIS! how ya been buddy! i have been away several months but i are back. 🙄 😳 Heya guys! long time no see (or paint). hope all is well... I have been doing a bunch of repaints and i am interested in manipulating the alpha channel i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on

TH-67 Repaints

Anyone know where to find a US Army TH-67 repaint of the Bell 206 at???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Need help guy

My textures are flickering

I just got a new hardrive. Alot of stuff deleted. Just re-installed Flight sim. All my aircraft. Including default and payware such as LDS763. All of them, are flashing. Almost like when flying at night. And when lightning goes u can see you a/c light up....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jpfil

Repainting with Flash

Bonjour, Repaint aircraft with Macromedia Flash ? Yes it is possible and very easy for someone familiar with this vectorial editor. 1. Save the original texture in normal bitmap with BMPDXT (extended bitmap does not appair in Flash). 2. Copy the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
You know who!

Goose Repaint

Hi Radarman - was having a look at your pics of the Hawke Goose and they all looked a bit drab - so thought a little brightening up would be in order. Easier said than done - the texture files do not follow the usual repaint conventions. I have emailed th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
francesismute

How to install aircraft textures

Im a little new to add-ons to FS. I know how to install new aircraft and scenery.. but what about textures for aircraft? I tried downloading a blueangels thing for my fa-18 and it doesnt show up after ive downloaded it. Any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Thomas Pattison

Need some help repainting

Hey everyone i am trying to paint my own plane, i can get the textures into the editor and re paint them and save them but then once i see them back in fs they come out all blurry, why is this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thomas Pattison on
gunslinger68

change of Cockpit Glass color (textures?)

Hello ! Could you help me get the textures for the glass in the cockpit changed into another color for the outside textures ?? I´ve seen so on different F117 models in FS2004 but be not sure how to change the color (maybe a texture or in the model ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
unlucky

altering config file for repaints

Hi, I am having a problem installing repaints for aircraft. Often with a repaint download, extra data has to be added to the aircrafts config file. So i copy and paste the extra data, under the next consecutive fltsim number as per the usual instructions...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
Chris102

Coming Soon to Avsim!

Tomorrow, my 3 new repaints will debut at Avsim. They are: Donald Trump's 727-200 (2 paint schemes) Kerry/Edwards 727-200 file names: trump1.zip ke727.zip Let me know what you think! Chris 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
Chris102

Trump 727-200 Maiden Flight

I just took the Trump 727-200 on it's maiden flight. The font I decided on was Rhode Extended, which I found a free sample on myfonts.com Let me know what you think of the A/C Chris Screenshots:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Chris102

Need some input on Trump Repaint

What font would you say this is on the Trump Jet? I'm perfecting the textures of the most beautiful and luxorious (sp?) jet in the world. http://www.airliners.net/open.file/534121/M/ Who will win, who will lose Who will be THE APPRENTICE!!!! https...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
Rick Lee

Plea For Support

Regarding the painting lessons, Chris wrote the following ➡ Hi Everyone, I hate to say this and disappoint you, but I won't be posting the lessons today. I'm trying to figure out how to make a video of the lesson, which I feel will be easi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

8 pages with 364 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 8 of 8