Flight Simulator X: Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

nottobe

Anyone knows how to load FSX flight plan into Citation X v2?

I read the manual again and again, I believe I followed the instruction correctly but still couldnt figure out how to load FSX built plan. The reason I have to use FSX plan is to load it into Radar Contact v4.3 at the same time. Any one has this experien...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Cadillaccody

Textures won't show!

Hello, I recently downloaded a Tecnam Sierra and an I.C.P. Savannah Ultralight and none of the textures show. I'm not sure what FSX or Computer specs are relevant to this issue so just ask as we go along. Thanks! Screenshots: Tecnam Sierra: http://i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

ZodiaK 601 can't see through prop disk

I have a Zodiak 601 for FSX, but can't see forward through the prop disk. Is there a fix for this or a better model?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ehuang6

Boeing 737 NAV Lights

For all the jet aircraft in FSX, the NAV lights can be turned on by clicking the NAV lights switch on the overhead panel. How come there is no such switch on the overhead panel of the 737?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rmb823 on
Ranger1111

No radar or HUD in FA/18 panel.

There is no right or left display of the engine and radar panel and no HUD in any of the FA/18 in FSX Acceleration. Any ideas would be appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mor14 on
wflint2

Launch Bar inop

Unable to extend or retract launch bar at any time on any aircraft. Any suggestions? thanks Bill...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fossil1999

SR22 request

Does anyone know of any kind of G1000 equipped SR20/SR22 available for fsx? With a high resolution panel? I tried the one below, but the panel resolution is literally so low as to be unreadable. :cry: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5009...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FlyBy2611

F 22 raptor FSX

Hi, so I've looked for a F 22 raptor cockpit looking like the one in the link but I can't find one. Has anybody come across one looking like it if you have please can you tell me the link. Thanks, FlyBy :cry: P.S it is the first picture...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Donyell on
rmcconn

Cathay Pacific ai aircraft

Hi, I'm looking for a good Cathay Pacific ai aircraft for fsx. Can't find any on this site. Any suggestions Thanks Ron...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RIAZ

FSX CD activation

I have re-loaded FSX original CD in my laptop (same laptop) however inspite of several attempts it failed to activate online as such my FSX is not working properly.Please help out?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Removing Aircraft

Deleting Aircraft from FSX

How do I delete aircraft from FSX? I made a mistake in installing addon aircraft and want to start over....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nathan7278 on
Robertsailo

B737-800 default stock package for FSX

Does anyone have a link where i can download the default stock package of B737-800 aircraft. The one i have is not showing up in FSX aircraft selections....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ranger49

Aircraft moving down runway when starting Up

Some of the aircraft that came with FSX are runniing down the runway at startup. The throttle on my joystick is off but yet the plane is moving. It only happens with some aircraft. Does anyone know how to stop this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranger49 on
Mal W

Atlantis shuttle fuel tanks wont eject!

I have downloaded Bruce Fitzgerald's Atlantis shuttle (Atlantis-1.zip), along with a couple of approach flights, but I can't get the tanks etc to drop when I use shiftE2 or 3. I have seen that some others had this problem, but have not seen an answer. Can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ozan Akdag

A good freeware MD-80?

Im looking for a good freeware MD-80. I have the FSND MD-80 but i dont really like the cockpit. 😞 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atamiga

No textures on airplanes

Hello, i have a problem with the downloaded airplanes. I can use the airplanes in the simulator but the airplanes have no textures. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help My System: ATI 5700 1GB Vram QuadCore i920 with 12GB Ram Win 7x6...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
PapaJefe

Gulfstream V Installation Issue

I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious. I downloaded the G5 aircraft and copied the unzipped Gulfstream V files to SimObjects\Airplanes. Opened FSX and the plane looked and sounded fine. Only problem was the missing instrument panel, which is black...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PapaJefe on
gerry56

thumbnails

I would like to know if it's possible to create a thumbnail of a plane, and how to install it in the flt sim., there is a picture of the plane but shows as a jpg in the file, it has of set the planes in the free flight,any help would be much appreciated I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jumpb

Thomas Ruth files

Every time I install a Thomas Ruth file the aircraft are always transparent,cannot figure out what I am doing wrong, any help will be appreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
psalm10720

Best of the Best

Does anyone have a list of airplane add-ons which are far and above the rest for fsx? and links to where to find them....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
U are Suck... on
nyguy72000

Convair B-36

Anyone know where I can find a good fownload of the B-36, either free or pay? Preferably the early series sans the the jet pods....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gerry56 on
medictobe

Douglas C47 Sabena OO-AWZ

Hello, I've downloaded the Douglas C47 basepack and 2 add-on's. One is the orange Sabena and that one is working perfect. The other one, the Sabena OO-AWZ was installed exactly the same way but It doesn't show in FSX. What have I done wrong and what ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
medictobe on
truckernick

PMDG NGX with differant colored flightdeck and cabi lights.

I'm still experimenting, but so far I love the change. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/38564/pmdg-ngx-with-differant-colored-flightdeck-and-cabi-lights_bc73eb629f8f9f806f256d418a1cb236.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
gerry56

aircraft initializion failure

Recently downloaded a naval training mission that requires the T-45 goshawk, I have the plane in my sim files. Dose anyone have any ideas or know how to sync the plane to the mission....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gerry56 on
Thy248

PMDG 747 Repaint - NEED HELP

Hello, am busy making a repaint for the PMDG 747. Everything goes well. But then in a text document is written : then use the 747400_Fuse_Cut_Template to cut out the fuselage sections and place them in the 747400_Fuse_Layout_Template - Make sure y...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thy248 on
ifurred

F-35 Lightning Problems

Hi, I recently downloaded the F-35 Lightning pack of all F-35A,B and c, The F-35A works perfectly, but I am having problems with B and C, it says "Failed to startup the flight model F-35B Lightning II BF-6." I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acce...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ifurred on
RadarMan

Cold and Dark Cockpit

Cold and Dark Cockpit File Description: This file is a replacement for FS X's default situation file, giving you a cold and dark cockpit, everything switched off and fuel tanks empty, on each single flight created by the "free flight" screen on start...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ahmad356 on
CaptainK49

Dash 8 Q400 Problems

I recently spent 57.00 bucks on this aircraft and it downloads without gear, cold and dark and it floats like in a hurricane. Then I tried everything I could think of to correct this. Then to top it off the Majestic activation window says' Installer Exhau...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
lbaxter

Cessna 152 for FSX with a DME?

❓ Hi all - does anyone know where I can download a Cessna 152 simulator that's compatable with FSX and contains a working DME (Distance Measuring Equipment) kit on the instrument panel. I've been using JustFlight's C152 add-on to practice various t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lbaxter on
KLMpilot747

Aircraft folder not showing on FSX folders.

I am trying to add repaints to my 747 & 737 on flight simulator x. I have download the correct ones from flightsim.com but when i go to flight simulator x under microsoft games, the aircraft folder doesnt show up... What the heck does this mean?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
med7142

Project Airbus Shenzen Airlines A320's missing in FSX

Hello all. I am very new to the whole flight simulation world but find it immense fun. FSX is very nice and have had no issues so far. Recently i found couple of nice Project Airbus Shenzen Airlines packages with wonderful textures. One package contai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
med7142 on
bilby21

Swamp Wallaby

If you haven't tried this little beauty yet, you don't know what you're missing! This is a single seat VLJ that is fast and highly maneuverable. It doesn't have a 2D cockpit, just a 3D. But that doesn't matter as visibility over the panel in 3D is brill...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bilby21 on
ViceSheriffen

Project Airbus 380 - Where has it gone?

Does anyone know where to find the download for Airbus 380 from the project group. The only other option I could find is at a cost of about £33,- incl. postal cost and that's a little over my budget. Regards Verner...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ViceSheriffen on

FSX - 2D Cabin Window Panel

Hi, I downloaded FSX - 2D Cabin Window Panel but I have not been install. I need detailed tutorial video or pictures about installation. Make it down for me, please. Thankyou....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
CaptainK49

Unlock Tailwheel

I just downloaded the DC3 Legend of Flight..great ship, but how do you unlock the tailwheel? And does this aircraft only turn with the R & L brakes applied? Having trouble turning the plane on the ground etc? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
cpeg

how do i move the baggage truck

hi can some one tell meh how to move the baggage truck plz ❓ ❓ ❓ ❗ ❗ ❗ :groupwave: 🙂)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
DreamLiner63

Problem with changing FSX aircraft

When I go onto FSX a click change aircraft it brings it up and i can see the pictures. But when i look underneath the picture to see what plane it is, the writing does not match the plane so the picture is wrong. is their anyway i can match the writing wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DreamLiner63 on
patronsix06

P-3 Orion Engine Trouble

Good Evening, Well after 3 years I finally completed my SIm Cockpit and I am very happy with it, I am flying most of all my aircraft just fine. But since I am a retired P-3 Orion Flyer so I downloaded L-188 Electra and P-3 Orions. Everything works...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
patronsix06 on
cheezyflier

P-38 lightning

i recently tried to use david copely's updated lightning for FSX. i kept getting a guage error for a guage i couldn't find. (lear_45.spoiler) i un-installed it because it was making my resolution go all loopy in free flight. do any of you know where i m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
Tom2020

PMDG 737 Issues

Hello All, So i bite the bullet this week and forked out a small fortune for the PMDG 737. Boy why did i wait so long i will never no, What a fantastic addon! The problem i have is it requires SP2 for FSX and my Laptop Hates SP2 it sods my FPS right u...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tom2020 on
Loumaule

FSX Spitfire Mk 7

Does anybody know why I cannot turn off the War Emergency Power Light or activate WEP? I have copied the WEP.gau file into the panel file folder but no joy....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Loumaule on
CaptainK49

CRJ Next Gen Planes..Problem with disengaging auto speed

Hello...when I am coming in on approach and start my decent in the CRJ Next Gen (all models), the auto speed selector comes on during the decent...the problem is you can't turn it OFF...so this is very tricky to have to turn the dial to slow the aircraft ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Loumaule on
ThatGuy707

U.S.S. Macon ZRS-5 Airship Texture isuse

I installed the U.S.S Macon for FSX. It's there and all works fine, but the main body of the airship is always eather invisible or compleatly black. I'm running Windows XP, 1GB graphics card, 2GB ram, and I think a 2.2Ghz Dual core processor. I'm open to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ThatGuy707 on
squiddie96

Weapons and Effects

Hey, anybody know of some good weapons/ effects ie. bomb explosions. I don't mind paying a little, but preferably free. I see a lot of people online with simulated nuclear bombs, I want to get in on that. Danke!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Akula on

repaint problems

Could someone help me with a problem I have repainting for flight sim x. I am new to repaint. At this moment I have looked at some tutorials and found them helpful but I am still struggling to convert the finished repainted files from PS to DXTBmp manipul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
Heyjoojoo

ILS Approach: hmmm.... maybe something I'm doing wrong?

WEll, it seems to be. I followed the ILS approach tutorial that's listed in this forum (under General Section). Right after the part where the ATC gives the call for "...cleared ILS runway, altitude and localizer.", I check the destination airport to g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Yurdanur on
chez64

SHOW SMOKE

hey all does anybody know how to change the colour of the fsx show smoke? thanks chez64...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sjdb14 on
matt_flyaway

FSX CHECKLISTS

I have founds some of the FSX airplane checklists online but a lot of the default aircraft are missing. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find these checklists? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AlphaBravo23 on
Rick528

German made Light Sport Aircraft Remos

Surely Remos Aircraft Company has enough marketing sense that they would want their light sport aircraft to be simulated for FSX or Xplane. Is it German pride or just they have something to hide regarding the flying characteristics of the plane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick528 on
spudkiss

adding more voice recording to fsx atc and AI

i was wondering if anyone had tried adding new fsx voices to flight simulator for atc and ai im kinda getting tired of atc and every couple of ai using the same voice... any links or info will be great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flightsimdad518 on

8 pages with 367 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 3 of 8