Flight Simulator X: Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

firemanvfd332

Nemeth Designs EC-135 for FSX

I need to find a Nemeth Designs EC-135 for FSX. Does anyone have the file or know where to find?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
firemanvfd332 on
lotfi_alg

installed aircraft but they're all in grey no texture

I solved it as I was writing this post! but anyway if you copied airplanes from this website to your aircraft folder and its in grey? that's because you're using direct x 10 preview wich won't work with these planes in this website. so just to let you kno...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
matt_flyaway

stunt planes

Anyone got some good downloads for stunt planes on FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
matt_flyaway

auto brakes

When flying in a commercial jet, can anyone tell me how and why to use the auto brake switch?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
Chandler006

why when i click the installer package

it tells me it is a bad airfile...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
rmacttu

Silly or no?

I often prejudge the quality of a freeware aircraft by taking a gander at its file size. Is this a worthy method, outside of having to give every aircraft a "trial" period?! I suppose file sizes could be inflated easily by paint jobs, no?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rmacttu on
AngelT

Air brakes

I am using FSPassengersX (lots of fun), opened a CRJ 700 but the left air brakes are stuck in the up position, left brakes are down. For a moment I thought that it was a bug in the program so I started FSX in normal mode to find out that the problem persi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
Aldeeb

Zlin Z 137T adding Icons to 3D cockpit

I recently installed a freeware airplane from PC Pilot and it has a 3D cockpit but not a 2D one. I would be interested to know how one goes about adding Icons to provide GPS, Map etc which does not appear to be possible. I have plenty of experience in ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
GundamWZero

Alphasims new Dauphin.....

Gotta be honest, for being the most recognizable helicopter, Alphasim short changed this on in the functions department. Sounds great, looks great, but its missing a lot of functionality.... like the hoist, for instance. I hope Nemeth Designs comes out wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
truckernick

Wilco737PIC FMC

I have a question for someone who knows the Wilco737PIC FMC, Cause see i have done everything i have read in the manual but know matter what i do, i can't get the danm Magenta line or Track Line if you want to call it on the EHSI. Maybe if someon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
ROUGHNECK4

UNITED AIRLINES LIVERY

ANY ONE KNOW OF A UNITED AIRLINES LIVERY FOR WILCO PUB'S 777 AIRCRAFT ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
truckernick

Wilco737Pic Heading problem

Since i am still gettign use to the reality of the Fsx Wilco 737PIC, i have another problem im not sure how to fix. When doing an IFR Flight, The controller will tell me to turn a certain heading, so i set the heading into the autopilot and it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
Credofire

Flight1 Super 80 MD81

Hello, is anyone flying this addon? I have problems to get a flightplan in the ONS flightcomputer. I saved the flightplan in FSX and FlightSimCommander. It allways tells me that a flightplan canĀ“t be found after fill in the required flightnumber and d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Traches

Guide to The PMDG MD-11 FMC

So I checked youtube and found there wasn't really a good guide to the MD-11's FMC, and was a bit bored, so I went ahead and made one. Have a gander, let me know your thoughts 😀 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mErHLBH3fj8...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
truckernick

Decent Zoom Airlines 767

Anybody here know where i could kind a good decent 767 in zoom airlines livery, i found one at POSKY but it won't work in FSX....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
GundamWZero

ALERT! NEW CARRIER IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED!

My VA guys, Flight Sim Nation, was busy trolling the nights away designing a new carrier for FSX multiplayer. The results are amazing!!!! - User Controlled Animated jet blast doors - User Controlled Animated anchors - Working Meatball - Working b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
munday

Bac 1-1

I know some of you have tried to install the david maltby 1-11 into fsx without success.it is after all a Fs9 aircraft. there is now a texture converter included in the download. open the aircraft folder and high light the texture you want to convert ,t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
munday on
JSB454

F/A-18E Super Hornet

I have Yamamoto and Kubota's beautiful F/A-18E Super Hornet in my hanger but it has a totally black VC canopy glass. The only area where you can see thru the canopy is the hud glass. please advise......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
dieselrotor

starting the P_3C_V29 in FSX.

I did recently read that with FSX accelleration. That the aircraft will defualt to engines off when loaded. which is fine. But the P-3C-V29 orion will not restart. the panel switches wich turn on the fuel pumps are in the off position and will not toggle....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dieselrotor on
scottjg24

Converting FS2004 aircraft to FSX??

Is there a way to convert my FS2004 aircraft to FSX? I kept all of my FS2004 aircraft and would like to convert to FSX if possible....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dieselrotor on
bawns

wilco 777 parking brake

does anyone know how to turn on the wilco777-200 parking brake...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sanchezsergio on
jespere

iron maiden aircraft

i dont know where to post it, but does anyone have any Iron Maiden aircraft repaint? i would REALY be happy if there were any for FSX. if not, i would be realy happy if someone could repaint a plane to something like: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gimpdaddy on
truckernick

FDC Live Cockpit 3.5

Ok when i do flights in my Wilco 737PIC i start my checklists before i even start pushback, but i have everything set correctly to each checklist but then on the after take-off checklist the captain says (autopilot) and then the co pilot says somthing lik...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
airwolfe

Virtual Cockpit POV question

I am wanting to get my POV in the virtual cockpit to be like the one in this video, note: I am not a fan of the flying here... just the POV in the cockpit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4NHBxTW66g&feature=channel_page...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Thunder-01

CLS DC-10 Tooltips

Crew Dogs, In the DC-10 from CLS (I fly the KC-10 "Extender") the cockpit tooltips appear as black blocks on a white background instead of words as I pass the cursor over the functional switches, levers, buttons and gauges. Does anyone else have this ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunder-01 on
DubbStyle

Best ad-on planes with virtual cockpit for FSX only

I like the Piper 28R....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DubbStyle on
fasteddie60

Positioning Gauges

I would like to move some gauges from one aircraft to another. I know how to get the gauge I want to show on the new aircraft by changing statements in the Panel cfg file, however, I do not understand how coordinates are set up. Example: gauge17=Beech...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fasteddie60 on
truckernick

POSKY Aircraft Steering

I have downloaded posky aircraft and they work and look really well but the steering is not good like when im turning in a 747 the front wheels just slide along the ground like they have absolutely no traction. Any suggestions? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
ehuang6

Boeing 747 NAV Lights

For some reason, when I click on the NAV switch on the overhead panel of the 747, the red and green Nav lights don't come on. Instead, I have to turn on the landing lights for them to show up. Is this normal operation or a glitch? Also, I no this is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
airbourne

Decent a319 with VC!

I got a mission for u all 😛 i need someone to help me vind A decent FSX A319 with VCC thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
cypaut

Where can i get new planes for FSX?

How can I download and install new planes in FSX? I'm specifically intrested in the Concorde. I tried downloading generally planes from this webpage, but it's just new paintworks. Can anyone help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wolflikespie on
ehuang6

Aircraft Taxi Lights

How come the taxi lights for origianl FSX aircraft will not illuminate the ground even though I have set the aircraft light settings to illuminate. Please let me know if this is correct operations of FSX original aircraft or is a glitch....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
acepilot32

a free payware aircraft?

apparently just flight is giving out free C-152 payware aircraft http://www.justflight.com/microsoftc152.asp sign up for the newsletter too...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Razgr1z912

Aerosoft F-16

I'm surprised. No body said anything about it. :cry: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/34092/aerosoft-f-16_19b89c43eb1954be410eba10344c2716.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/34092/aerosoft-f-16_ee64380e0...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
honuala

A321 help please!!!!!

okay heres my situation. i fly the route i want. i use the auto pilot. on final i turn off the auto pilot to fly the final. at about 1000ft the autothrottle turns on by its self and the plane starts to gain speed from 145knots to about 350knots and i can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Kais767 on
FlyBoy1234

where can i get DIAMOND DA-20 for FSX add-on?

i downloaded and installed the Diamond add-on on this website but the gauges will not load up. anyone have the updated version for fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dutchmen94

C-123

Hey Pilots, I have downloaded several 2004 C-123's for my FSX but none of them have any sound. Is there one that would work with FSX? Thanks Bob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Gilanshah

Helio Courier for FSX?

Any help finding this plane for FSX? I found a FS2004 version, but it completely crashed my system. Thanks for any helpf. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
swater

AIRCRAFT SEE-THROUGH PROBLEM

hello, i am in need of help. i have a airplane i made in Gmax, and when i fly it in FSX and i go to locked spot right behind the airplane. i can see through the cockpit, its like there is a big hole in the front. but it is closed up. https://forum.flya...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
truckernick

EADI and the EHSI

Hello, this is a little problem i have run into and i have looked everywere in the manual of the 737 PIC but can't find a solution to this. In my 737 PIC i start up from a cold and dark cockpit, but after i have the engines and such running i see...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
dtdb

cab files

What program can you use to turn a .xml gauge into a .cab file....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
mrgoodweather

How Do I install Aircraft

ok im computer illiterate! how do i download new planes to fx? keep in mind im a dope when it comes to this thanks in advance for the help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mathewhadley on
ehuang6

A321 Joystick Error

How come the A321 is so hard to control above 200ft. When it's below that altitude, the aircraft operates exactly like a Boeing, but above the altitude, I have to wait like 5 seconds before it responds to my command on the joystick. Please let me know ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
ehuang6

A321 Control Problem

Hey folks, Whenever I fly an Airbus A321 (not downloaded), I find that it is extremely hard to control (not like the Boeing 737-800 which is easy to control)and responds very slowy to joystick commands. Please let me know if this is normal functions of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Rob55

Textures

I Never had fligh sim 9 i only had fs2000 and i did not add any textures to that so i am bit clueless with it all lol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Westernstyle on
larobley

Project open sky

projectopensky aircraft look pretty nice but I must be pretty stupid because I can't figure out what files to download and were they go I have tryed and nothing shows up in aircraft selection good example is the 777-200 for fsx I feel pretty stupid but th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
larobley on
totallyfrozen

Where are my default planes?

Since installing FSX, I have noticed that there are some of the "included" planes that don't show up (and never have showed up) in my library when I load Free Flight (or multiplayer). For example, I have never seen the Maule or the Grumman Goose. I HAV...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
aviationperson on
GundamWZero

[ Poll ] The real V-22 Osprey

I was watching the Military Channel and I saw thay they will show a documentary of the V-22 Osprey; for the design table to the front lines of war. Its gonna be a cool show..... 😎 However, what pisses me off was THE WAY IT UNFOLDED!!!! ԅ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
totallyfrozen on
scottyboy39

Painting???

Hiya guys hows everybody? Ok I have been painting planse for awhile now. Just the other day I finished up textures for the Project F-4J Phantom II in Blue Angel colors and they came out killer. But now when I go to the airplane select the jet is all black...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
GundamWZero

CLS 747-200 Maiden Flight

I took on another 747, this time from Commercial Level Simulation. I have to say that this is the best 747 version I flown yet; authentic engine and cabin sounds, smooth flight dynamics and the option to switch to and operate different panels. Gives "Shar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
walesdragon on

8 pages with 367 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 5 of 8