Flight Simulator X: Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

sfdr1

refueling boom

Does Anyone know if you can put the refueling boom down on either a kc-10 or kc-135?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
aviationperson

Edge 540

Im looking for an edge 540. Can anyone help me? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
micky007

Designing A Aircraft ?

Hi, Is there any sort of tutorial on how to design an aircraft, i want to use the Boeing 737 but i just want to change the outside look of the aircraft, Does anyone know how i can do this please and point me in the right direction. If theres no such...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Kais767 on
newsec01

How do i use AGS with Aircraft

I feel like an idiot asking this, but how do I use AGS with aircraft, i do not know how to use or activate it. PLEASE HELP! Thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jacko3003 on
chez64

P51-D MUSTANG

I was thinking i find the p51d-mustang from the acceleration pack fairly hard to taxi and on the takeoff run what are your views on it ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
toddbreda

Looking for builder to build Triangle UFO for FSX...

I'm looking to find a builder who could take these images and model this to fly in FSX. I would even consider paying for it if the quality and flight dynamics is excellent. Thanks in advance for any help or information!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Doc_uk

Gliders free or pay ?

First off, i would like to say hi to all. Second, can anybody point me in right direction, to download more gliders, free or pay Regards Doc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
toddbreda on
Dudds

Fighter Jet for Training (FSX)?

Greetings all. I am looking to move to fighter jets on FSX - though I do believe in making it 'real' so am looking for a fighter jet which comes with a manual! Can anyone make a recommendation? Am willing to pay for a good download. Captain Sims' F-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chez64 on
jetman35

F-106 question

I have in my hanger the F-106 and I love flying it all the time. I do however have a problem with landing it. The way the cockpit glass is shaped, I can't see the runway to land due to the metal strip in the glass. What I want to do is move shift m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jetman35 on
Jerald

Taxi Lights

How do you make taxi lights show up all the other lights work just not the taxi light ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
jespere

help! please answer fast

Hello I downloaded a texture to my boeing 737_800 but it didnt work. Anyway it messed up. So I removed the texture and gave up the hope about that texture. But when i started flight simulator X the aircraft was gone. It wasnt there to chose it. Still n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
hinjon

No virtual cockpit in downloaded planes

Hello, I just joined flyaway and am loving it. However, several plane I've downloaded don't have a virtual cockpit. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what can I do. So far, I've noticed it in the c-17 the fedex dc-10 and a few others....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
Rob55

Want some 757, 767, 777 aircraft

HI All Can you help me i am looking for boeing 757's , 767's 777's i would like to try and find some BMI Baby 737 500 as well and i can not find any Thomson, First Chioce or thomas cook planes either Hope you can help me Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
RadarMan

*******Adding an FS9 aircraft to FSX*******

Adding an FS9 aircraft to FSX If you add a FS9 aircraft to FSX and want a thumbnail to appear in the menu just take a screenshot, resize it to 256X128 (or smaller) and load it into the Texture folder of that aircraft. It's show up in the menu just as...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
elephant

Concorde, Plane Creating and What Planes Would You like?

how about a concorde for flight sim x ay? i mean, its a cool aircraft so why doesnt anyone build one, and this leads me on to a nother subject, how do you build planes and on what software, please reply! and also what other aircraft would you like cause i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
truckernick

737-800 dissapeared

Hi I installed a texture pack i downloaded from simviation and it had an aircraft file i had to replace in the 738 folder but when i did this i turned of fsx and now my 737 is gone, all the files are there but i can't find it where you c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
cheezyflier

autopilot craziness

recently i have noticed something. when i fly the SR71, after i take off, and get to about 35000 ft asl, it stalls and won't come out of it all the way to the ground. it also does this with the 747. once i get back in the air, it bobs and weaves all over ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
puppy-paw on
Rob55

Help adding textures to aircraft

Thanks for that Could anybody help me with adding textures to aircraft i ahave tired but i can't seam to get it to work. Where can i find a Thomason Fly 757 & some BMI Baby planes Thanks again...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ratts

Avro Lancaster

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a Avro Lancaster. Thanks 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cpltom on
cpltom

Biplanes

Ahhh, even you guys who are flying the huge monster flying cities gotta love the look and nostalgia of the old biplanes. In fact a search for those is what led me to this site in the first place. I downloaded all the ones available here, and I have to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
peteacher

Aircraft not defined

During flights on fsx I continue to get a message, "aircraft model not defined". What does this mean and how can I fix it? 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
peteacher on

PMDG

yes...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
serafin42

How do you make cockpit gauges on Harrier jet work?

Just installed Harrier GR.7 by Adam K. Preece everything works but I have no gauges in cockpit. I followed his instructions and copied the autosmoke and hja folders to FSX gauge folder but the gauges dont appear. any help would be appreciated. Thanks sera...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
airbourne

HOW TO CONVERT FS2004 AIRCRAFTS TO FSX!!!

1. go into ur FSX b737 - 800 folder 2. Next copy the Pannel folder 3. Open up ur fs2004 aircraft folder , for exsample we will use p124o 4. Onces u have open the folder just like fsx you have have diffrent folders with , PANNEL MODEL SOUND etc wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
KIMOMARTIN

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

is there a way to make fsx deluxe edition aircraft to be pilotable in the regular fsx? thank you!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KIMOMARTIN on
GundamWZero

AC-130 "Spectre" Gunship.... prepare yourselves.

First off, sorry for the big pictures. However you have to see the details. 😉 Okay after a few days stuck with a file I couldn't open it finally worked. Thanks to a few guys I met last night (thanks) I managed to finally managed to get it open...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Viggen

Textures to 737-800

Please can somebody help me i tried to get a new texture to fsx Boeing 737-800 but it wont go on to the game i wrote that info about the aircraft in the aircraft.cfg file but it doesnt work. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
cheezyflier

C208B caravan

a stupid mission messed up my cfg file for this aircraft. is there someone who would be willing to email it to me? if so, please p/m and i will provide an address....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
honuala

marine 1

anyone have a marine 1 presidential heli addon for fsx? been trying to find one but havnt....thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kdescente

Removing Default Airlines and default textures

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to remove the pre-exsisting Airlines (Orbit, World Travel, etc) and their textures? I had the idea to just simply delete the default airlines/textures from the aircraft.cfg file, but someone told me that removin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
AngelT

Cessna 206 Statioair

Have followed the instruction to install the plane but it does not show in the available planes screen. Any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RadarMan

FSX Concorde-Free-Ware

So far it's only here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1788/fsx-concorde/ Name: fsxcncrd.zip Size: 43,362,142 Date: 05-11-2007 FSX Concorde with five paint jobs. Includes fully animated nose visor, gear, afterburner and smoke effects, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
delcity

can you turn on auto brake on a321

problem with auto brake on a321. can not seem to turn it on. tried using mouse to click on a plus sign but no plus sign will appear. person at microsoft says they know about the problem but have not made a fix for it . if you have been able to activate...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
kane92

AI aircraft

Does anyone know how to make a normal aircraft that you download into an AI aircraft so in the traffic i see that repaint flying around? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
xXx-DeathKid-xXx on
boeingbob747

I want to add on a 747 classic -300 prefered.

I am brand new to this site. I am not sure how to download a different airplane into my fsx. I would like to practice flying a 747-300. I would prefer a JAL 747-300. Would anybody be willing to help me out with this? Thanks a ton!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
kozine

My Captain Sim 757 EasyJet Repaint(COMPLETED)

Hey guys, Some of you have read my thread asking for a Captain Sim 757 EasyJet livery(Yes I know they don't operate 757's). I couldn't find one. So, I decided to give it a shot myself. It is prooving difficult but I will do it 🙂 Here it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartfs on
paul2007

Goose Lights issue

Hi all, Does anybody know how to edit the light switches? :cry: Because on the default Goose they are all on or all off, I was hoping to correct this. Then I could post this fix. 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
paul2007 on
dwerrell

On the hunt for a cl215/415

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find a cl215 or cl415. The only ones i have located were for earlier versions of flight sim....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dwerrell on
morris91

747 Lockview gone funny

Hi i have already posted something like this already but i thought i would post a new one with pics so here my problam --------------------------------------------------------------- It only happends with my 747 but when i go to my externale view like...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KIMOMARTIN on
dwerrell

Twin otter on floats

Hey guys, ive been searching through hundreds of download sites and still havent been able to find a twotter on floats! does anyone know where to find one or if not, how to make it?!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dwerrell on
krichard

red gold fsx

why is the cesna red gold shceme white in fsx ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KIMOMARTIN on
truckernick

Aircraft Exhaust

Hello Does anybody know where i could get aircraft exhaust, like the fumes you see comming out the back of the engines when a plane takes-off it's hard to explain but if anybody knos that would be great. 😀 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
doubleb

captain sim

anyone else think that their customer service is poor to non existance? i've asked many times about the vc for the 727 and they quote "rules" and delete my posts. I'm not rude i just as a valid point. I've even emailed them and they still dont reply. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
doubleb on
truckernick

Airbus-A310

Hello If anybody know's, where could i get an airbus A310 like a pretty realistic one that i can just download and install. Thanks 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
KIMOMARTIN

airplane that breaks

is there a plane with parts break?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KIMOMARTIN on
KIMOMARTIN

member banners

whats with the banners saying trainee or first officer....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KIMOMARTIN on
KIMOMARTIN

DROPABLE OBJECTS

is there a way to drop objects from a plane in free flight that is only acessible in missions? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
mike93

can someone tell me how you make your own aircraft for fsx

can some one tell me what program to use or anything...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
Timerj190

How to install Thumbnails in FSX for POSKY ERJ-145's

Can any one help me ❓ I has installed some Project Open Sky ERJ-145's to my FSX. 🙂 Only one come with it's Thumbnail Picture. 😕 The others just have a question mark over an image of a plane. Can someone tell me how to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
truckernick

How to turn off APU and where to get add-on smoke.

Hello After i land and shut down the APU or somthing is still running i dont know how to stop it, And where can i get add-on smoke?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on

8 pages with 367 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 6 of 8