Flight Simulator X: Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

machutch

FSX HS748

Looking for a workable modle of the H.S 748. Any out there?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
machutch on
zayed

addon liveries not showing up

hi everybody.. i have installed thomas ruth's airbus series but the problem is when that only the basic model of tom ruths aircrafts are showing in my fsx aircraft selection menu. i have added other liveries too, but they dont show up.. only the basic ai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
zayed on
Jonf1502008

Panel lights

How do I get JUST my panel lights to come on? I hit Shift "L" and my dome lights come on. If I just click the panel lights to come on nothing happens. Anybody know whats up? Jon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jonf1502008 on
Carlin

Douglas DC-3 Problem

:help!: Hi, my dad has FSX and when he flies the Douglas DC-3 or when I fly almost every aircraft in FSX it Beeps then sometimes stops. Dose anyone know how to stop this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spudkiss on
matt_flyaway

FL300 glitch

Everytime I fly an IFR flight in one of my commercial jetsand I try to go over 30,000 feet, the plane starts to stall and crash at around 30,0000 feet. All my planes are stock planes from FSX. Anyone know how to fix this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
CaptJames

Microsoft Sim X Runs out of Memory?

How do I get anough memory for my Sim? so that I can turn more things on.... 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ottor

Airbus 380 Download Available?

Is there a download available of this aircraft? Here I have only found textures only thanks ottor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
AngelT

Better Airbus A380 Panel?

Is there a better airbus 380 panel?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
GundamWZero

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion for FSX

It's official. The Ariane 737 will be mothballed. After getting the PMDG 800/900 NGX, I was surprised to find out this weekend that they released the 600/700 variants of the aircraft. So... I went and picked the final piece of the modern-day aviation puzz...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
Jamalthebest13

Does anyone have the original 747 for fsx?

I don't know what happend! It just started messing up...then it just deleted! Does anyone have an upload of the original 747 for fsx...because I need it for FS2Crew...THANKS!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
spudkiss

[ Poll ] carenado caravan 208 amph.

I am a little curious if carenado. will be making a expansion pack for there awsome aircraft. on floats and skies. or if someone has made a decent 208 caravan amph/float for fsx. and i dont mean a carry over from prev flight simulators. built for fsx only...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spudkiss on
GundamWZero

PMDG 737-800/900

As of late, Ariane has been taking a back seat. First with iFlys' ease of operations and livery choices, and now with the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/37303/pmdg-737-800-900_594a00e7c87ac4b7f3b679545a799b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
markarnshaw

Importing textures into FSX

I'm brand new to this flight sim scenario, although I have already imported a complete HS748 from this site into FSX with great sucess. I do however have a problem getting the new colour schemes from this site into FSX. If I'm not explaining myself corr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
grizli

Twin bonanza

Hi gentlemen I fly with twin bonanza in fsx ,the aircraft is well,the only problem I have is that the running propellers are non-transparent. No other problem with FSX. Any help will be appreciated. "Of this aircraft I have 225 liveries. 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
santiess

A321 Autobrake

I've got a problem with the autobreak when I'm approaching and I have my landing gear down I want to turn on the Autobreak The learningcenter shows where the autobreak is in the A321 but it doesn't work anyone knows what to do????? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
GundamWZero

iFly 737 Series

I acquired another aircraft that is on par with both Ariane and PMDGs 737 variants. And the good thing is I found some nice textures to go with it: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/37149/ifly-737-series_cca3f0cd62e7dcf71d03d9f646...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CS-TLK on
GundamWZero

IFly 737: The Southwest Airlines "Illinois One"

Ran across this when I got the iFly 737 livery pack: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/37180/ifly-737-southwest-airlines-illinois-one_d0e409c7ba1ca7c4f8329dea7e61d56d.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/37...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
spudkiss

alphasim goose HU-16

Ive been looking all over google for a panel update, and with no luck. to fix my throttle for mixture and prop pitch and a few light switches. any resources or links i will be happy with. im running windows 7 64bit all updated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
wkeong

Airbus 330-200

Hi, I've downloaded tom330-200. Before installing into FSX, the instruction says to copy certain files from default Airbus-A321 into the tom330-200 panel folder as well as texture folders in tom330-200. Then copy the whole tom330-200 folder into flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tom12

RNZAF C-130?

Anyone know where i can get a free RNZAF C-130H?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lolololololol on
fsxpilot2198

Great Freeware Bush Planes for Fsx?

Hi. I have been looking all over for great fsx freeware bush planes. Can anyone help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fsxpilot2198 on
lkrobbins

Dirk Stuck's Dodge Charger NYPD car

I am having a problem with re-textureing of this addon. I want to re-texture for District of Columbia Police car. It looks pretty good at this point, but when I try to recolor the hood, it just turns black. Also, the top is black and two areas on the bump...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkrobbins on
santiess

ATC Callsign, need help!!!!!

hi I've downloaded some textures of airlines. The only problem i'm facing with is that I don't know how to let the ATC use the airline's callsign. Does anyone knows how to fix this T....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
boltie

TOM 340-600: No pointers in engine or flap displays

I installed the very nice TOM 340-600 but get no pointers on the engine RPM, EGT or the Flap indicator. The engine digital readouts are there but not the analogue pointers. The Flap background display is there but not the analogue pointers. John...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chelseafc222 on
Gamer03

FSX Capricorn 156 Pro Motor Yacht Installation Problem

I decided to download this yacht in order to use in Flight Simulator X. I downloaded, and tried to install it, but I need a registration code for this to work. I went to the following website and there is no buy link for PayPal: http://www.deltasimstud...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Mustangfreak

Default 747 has no autotpllot??

Does the default 747 have no auto pilot, or am I missing it??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

**Dino's new F-14 for FSX**

Many pics... just couldn't stop myself 😀 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/35281/dinos-new-f-14-for-fsx_5b79b65b436631b92b6773d1ea8cae2c.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/35281/dinos-new-f-14...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Ubba

Course selector for the 747-400

Another silly question.... Where the h*ll is the course selector in the 747 VC for ILS landing ? The 737-800 is a great aircraft to fly, and easy... all is there... any help would be appreciated.... or do I need to use the GPS system the land the airc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ubba on
James_Payton

My wheels lock up when I brake

Basically, when I brake, my wheels completely lock up, and they didn't used to do that. it's since I reinstalled flight sim + windows. my pc has 4gb ram, 1tb HD 2.10ghz processor. It's making the braking on the jets uncontrolable, it spins out. I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tom12 on
blacksito

Ground crew

hi all, does any one know were you can find more grownd crew downloads 😎 :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: ➡ 😉 🙄 :cry: 😂 :o 😞 🙂 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilsoda on
stocz2

Looking for garmin gps

Hello all, I am looking to download ad install a garmin gps into my new wilco 727 series of planes. If this is possible. I am not to sure on the FMS yet. Still need to do some test fligts with it. I had checked here for a download, and also avsim, but...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stocz2 on
nyguy72000

SP 2 A?

Is there such an animal as FSX SP 2A? I saw where you needed it to download the Boeing 767 on the Flight One website....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tom12

Freeware CH-53

I have been searching the internet for hours on end today for a good CH-53... I specifically want a FREEWARE one... Thanks in advance... Tom12....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tom12 on
jkb242

Cessna Mustang Business Jet

Does anyone on the forum have this plane? If so, I am wondering how the thrusters for each engine can be set to operate at maximum power as opposed to the default 90% setting. Somewhere this is adjust in the engine controls FADEC) but I have not fou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jkb242 on
santiess

CLS A340 500/600 ILS freq. problem

Hi, I have a problem when I fly IFR flights and I get vectors for the ILS approach and I want to preform a autoland, I just can't I put the ILS freq. everything. I've watched videos on youtube and did exactly the same thing but it just won't autoland. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
santiess on
ehuang6

Airbus A321 Autopilot Problem After Takeoff

I have noticed that if you engage the Airbus A321's autopilot after takeoff (at around 2500-300 ft.), the aircraft will pitch down for a few seconds before coming back up as soon as the ALT HOLD switch is engaged. This seems to happen even when I turn off...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brickwall132 on
KIMOMARTIN

Captain Sim B-52 for free?

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brickwall132 on
arthurrawn

Airbus A380 and Beluga

I am looking for the Airbus A380 and Beluga for FSX. Anybody know where they can be found if they have been made yet. I seen paint jobs for them in the downloads but no plane....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
smas4er

aircraft texture

Hi I seem to be having problems with the textures of aircraft. Even the default FSX seetings is showing only one texture aircraft. When I went into .cfg file there were planes written with different textures but only one showing. This is for default B7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Goona007

My first repaint. Boeing C-17. Dalsan Continental.

This is my first effort at a repaint, my company is now ready to purchase its own aircraft rather than lease them and this is my company livery. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/35986/my-first-repaint-boeing-c-17-dalsan-continenta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Goona007 on
Lionman

A source for a freeware Ikarus 42 microlight?

Does anyone know of a download source for a decent freeware or payware simulation or the Comoco Ikarus C42 microlight for FSX? In case you don't know it by name here is an excellent review of the real aircraft My local GP owns one, operating it from...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Lionman on
TFulk

EC145 Pilot help!

I am a new EC-145 pilot and I am looking for a good simulator to use for training. I have only used a computer flight simulator a few times, so I am very new to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Especially advice on which software to download a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sidsharma

Build own Aircraft textures

I want to make my own aircraft in FSX to have textures which I want in boeing 737-800. Can some one help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
truckernick on
nautica1885

C-17

i have been looking for c-17's i find the ones for charlston ans raf but the only one i can find for McChord is for fs2004 i need help getting one mcchord for fsx would anyone be interested in doing a re skin please let me know asap i am from tacoma and w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
gaxelson

FSX Dornier 328

I would appreciate any help locating a download for the Dornier 328 twin turboprop. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mb-1994

Feathering the Baron 58?

I'm doing the Resort Supply mission from Acceleration, and on takeoff from the last airport, the left prop failed. The co-pilot, on the ground in another plane, says to feather it (wow, thanks). Feathering the DC-3 was easy, theres a big red button sayin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rmacttu on
Aldeeb

BAE Nimrod

I have a downloaded Nimrod aircraft that is very good indeed but appears to suffer from a couple of things that may well interact: 1. thrust is limited on all 4 engines to 93% 2. it is only possible to climb the aircraft to 32,000 ft which I would ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
axe

F-111 3D Cockpit and gauges

I have recently added the F-111 to my list of aircraft and have found that I do not show, for one, any panel until selected under views, and secondly and more importantly the cockpit isn't that of an F-111. can anyone help out in finding an F-111 gauge pa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mattskinner on
Aldeeb

de Havilland Tiger Moth

I have this aircraft on FS9 and it works a treat but to date haven't been able to find a download for FSX. Can anyone please help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
firemanvfd332

Grey Aircract w/o textures...?

I am having the problem on the EC135 and EC145 helicopters. Both show up in the preview and simulation as grey or white with little or no texture colors. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the planes many times and no change, what is wrong?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

8 pages with 367 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 4 of 8