Flight Simulator X: Multiplayer

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Paulisneat

Talking Online?

Um....How do you talk in Microsoft Flight Simulator X? (online)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meyer189 on
yeaboy7889

FSX & VATSIM

I cant connect to vastim using the the program vatsim tells your to connect with. Either im doing something wrong or FSX is unable to connect to vatsim, any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Dorianee

vatsim

you guys if you are having trouble connecting to the new fsx multiplayer thing....just sign up with vatsim www.vatsim.net online virtual flying network....hundreds of pilots everyday and lots of atc too.......we need more people to make it as realisti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meyer189 on
Zaxol

What happens if you crash in multiplayer?

If you crash in multiplayer do you start all over again?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flightsimx on
futurepilot

question

This might be a crazy question, but do you have to have internet connection to play multiplayer in FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
anonymouse91 on
lemonwonder

Problem with flying in multiplayer!

I am absolutely SICK TO DEATH! of this problem. I load up a game, when it finishes loading it says I have been disconnected from the host as they have cancelled their session. I log back in and the same happens (the host did not cancell their session a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fizznfire12 on
bawns

i cant even creat an account HELP

it keeps telling me that my pass word must be alphanumeric and less than 16 characters and when i do that it still does not work. it just repeats the message....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
FlatheadSmith

Help Being a Controller?

Where does one go to learn more about the Controller Role in FSX Multiplayer? I brought it up online and it is cool listening to others directing traffic around the airfield. I played with some of the radar settings (Zoom in & out) but I want to know mo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlatheadSmith on
viper0402

Flyuklive.com :: UK Server and Community

Gamespy Server been running for 2 weeks now. We are relatively new and this server is for enthusiast and those who take virtual flight seriously. Anyone is free to signup although you need to complete an application to be certified to get online with ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
viper0402 on
UAL4706

ATC Radar Runway and Taxiway Labels?

Hi guys! Is it possible for the ATC radar in FSX to display runway labels and taxiway labels? It's a pain to have to go to airnav to look up the airport info....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FSX_ATC on
Greggers

Network Connection Lost

I keep getting a msg saying my netwrk connection was lost when I try to log in, though I am clearly on the internet. Any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Viper006 on

4 pages with 161 questions.

previous1234next
Page 4 of 4